Position title: Community Activity Center Building Monitor/Reception
• Part-time – 10 – 16 hours during the weekend; Friday evenings and Saturday and Sunday daytime hours, number of hours is based on activities scheduled.
• Part-time weekday evenings, number of hours is based on activities scheduled.
Pay: $15.00 per hour
This position will greet and assist members and visitors, answer questions, answer the phone, and assist in room preparation for activities as required. Ensures compliance with capacity, health, and safety regulations.
Responsibilities may include the following:
1. Welcomes all members and visitors;
2. Checks in members as required;
3. Monitors rooms via camera at front desk and walking the building;
4. Ensures Silver Sneakers information is entered and updated;
5. Provides general information regarding Recreation, Community Programs and room rentals;
6. Assists with room set up as necessary for events and activities; sets up tables and other equipment as necessary;
7. Responsible for compliance with all health and safety requirements
Experience with Word and Excel with ability to learn programs specific to the community center.
Must have friendly disposition.
Must be able to multi-task.
Must have good organizational skills.
Interested applicants should email their resume to: [email protected] by the end of the day on Friday, February 24. No phone calls, please!
The Town of Orchard Park is an Equal Opportunity Employer