Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
March 20, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
- Regular Town Board: March 6, 2019
- Executive Sessions: March 6, & 13, 2019
III PUBLIC HEARING
IV PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
V OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to approve Change Order #4 to our contract with Javen Construction Inc. For the Brush Mountain Community Activity Center Project.
- Town Board to approve Change Order #3 to our Contract with Zoladz Construction Inc. For the Burmon Drive Reconstruction Property.
VI PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VII NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to appoint Richard Schechter, Chair of the Orchard Park Conservation Board, as its representative on the Erie County Environmental Management Council.
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign an agreement with Clark Patterson Lee Architecture Engineering Planning to provide a scope of work for phase two of playground improvement to Pawtucket Park at a cost not to exceed $7,050.00.
- Town Board to seek Lead Agency status regarding the Rezoning request of Ellicott Development Company for 5 parcels of land located west of North Buffalo Road and south of Webster Road. This will be rezoning 84.3 +/- total acres.
- Town Board to set a Public Hearing on April 3, 2019 at 7:00pm concerning the renewal of the following Conservation Easements:
- 6807 Gartman Road: Kevin Brown, 9 Acres
- V/L Scherff Road; Rose 7 Patrick McCarthy, 10 Acres
- 5425 Chestnut Ridge Road; Robert Laurie, 25 Acres
- 7370 Milestrip Road; Peter & Rosemary Messina Jr., 5 Acres
- 7360 Milestrip Road; Peter Messina, Sr., 5 Acres
- 6813 Chestnut Ridge Road; Geraldine Kozlowski, 7 Acres
- 7380 Milestrip Road; Russell & Lorraine Bieler, 5 Acres
- V/L Seufert Road; Darryl & Courtney Gonzalez, 10 Acres
- 6164 Bunting Road; Robert & Patti Woodward, 9 Acres
- 7245 Gartman Road; Wayne Bieler, 5 Acres
- Town Board. Town to refer the following to the Planning Board, Zoning Board and Conservation Board:
- 140 Mid County Drive, Buffalo Harley-Davison, Inc., requests a Building Permit to construct a 10,000-SF garage in the south west corner of property to store trailers and delivery trucks indoors, Zoned I-1. (SBL#161.07-5-1.1)
VIII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
IX ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
- Supervisor Patrick J. Keem
- Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
- Councilmember Michael Sherry
- Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
- Town Attorney John Bailey
- Building Inspector Andrew Geist
- Chief of Police Mark Pacholec
- Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
- Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
- Department Heads
- County & State Representatives
X APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #6
- New York & Buffalo Adult and Teen Challenge Walk-a-Thon to canvass Orchard Park and they presented a plaque to the Town in appreciation of their support.