Town Board Meeting REVISED
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting REVISED
April 17, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
- Regular Town Board: April 3, 2019
- Executive Sessions: April 3, & 10, 2019
- Special Session April 10, 2019
III PUBLIC HEARING
- Franchise Agreement between the Town of Orchard Park and Time Warner Cable Northeast LLC, l/k/a Charter Communications
- Local Law 3-2019 Revising Chapter 66 Flood Damage Prevention
IV PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
V OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to authorize the Town Attorney to proceed with the dedication of the Public Improvements for Armor Duells Sewer Extension constructed under PIP #2018-01 and authorize the Town Clerk to release the performance security.
- Town Board to approve Change Order #3 to the Plumbing Contract with Numarco Ind., for the Community Activity Center Project.
VI PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VII NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to appoint Assistant Emergency Managers for the Town and Village of Orchard Park.
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign a Memorandum of Understanding between Erie County Central Police Services and the Town of Orchard Park for the implementation of the NIBRS grant, for the term of January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2020.
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to execute a Memorandum of Understanding with the Police Benevolent Association regarding “past practice”.
- Town Board to approve the following for Police Dispatchers: Move PSD Eric Knavel from Part-time status to seasonal status from 5/1/2019 to 9/30/2019 and PSD Courtney Honer from Part-time status to seasonal status from 8/1/2019 to 12/31/2019.
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to execute an Intermunicipal Agreement with the Village of Orchard Park for the Village’s use of the Town Compost Facility at the stated rate of $6,900.00.
- Town Board to award the Contract for Brush Pickup.
- Town Board to authorize a Change Order to the Brush Pickup Contract.
- Town Board to award the Town Mowing Contract for 2019.
- Town Board to approve the appointment to fill the Laborer position for Orchard Park Sewer, Water and Lighting Department.
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign an agreement with Aqua Tech Environmental Inc. for professional services for treatment and stocking of ponds and lakes.
- Town Board to schedule a Public Informational Meeting on May 15, 2019 at 7:00pm to receive public comment on the draft Stormwater Phase II Annual Report.
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign the New York State Department of Environmental conservation SPEDES (#NYR20A137) General Permit No. GP-0-10-002, Municipal compliance Certification.
- Town Board to approve the 2019 Stable Permits for Sandybrook Farm & Stable, 6265 Powers Rd.
- Town Board to approve the Special Events Permit for the following:
- Orchard Park Little League Parade – May 4, 2019
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Great Strides Walk – May 18, 2019
- Nativity of Our Lord Chase the Sun 5K – June 20, 2019
- Town Board to appoint Summer Part-time Staff to the Recreation Department.
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign the Parks and Grounds Agreement for the Little League Baseball to use the Concession/Restroom Facility and playing field.
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign the Collective Bargaining Agreement with the Blue Collar Union.
- Town Board to accept the terms of settlement for Mark Pacholec’s retirement.
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign the agreement for Mark Pacholec’s retirement.
- Town Board to authorize the amending of the Town’s 2018 Budget with year-end budget transfers.
- Town Board to issue a resolution regarding Erie Cattaraugus Rail Trail.
- Town Board to refer the following to the Planning Board, Zoning Board and Conservation Board:
- 10 Cobham, Cobham Mission Systems division is requesting a Building Permit and Site Plan Approval to construct a 32,850sq.ft. parking lot addition, with associated improvements.
VIII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
IX ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
- Supervisor Patrick J. Keem
- Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
- Councilmember Michael Sherry
- Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
- Town Attorney John Bailey
- Building Inspector Andrew Geist
- Chief of Police Acting Chief E. Joseph Wehrfritz
- Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
- Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
- Department Heads
- County & State Representatives
X APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #8
- NYS Dept. of Transportation notice of rehab work to be done on four bridges on Route 219 in the Towns of Boston and Orchard Park. A preconstruction meeting will be held on 5/17/2019 at 9:00am in the NYSDOT Region 5 Office, 100 Seneca St., Buffalo NY 14203