Town Board Meeting REVISED
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting REVISED
May 1 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
- Regular Town Board: April 17, 2019
- Executive Sessions: April 17 & 24, 2019
III PUBLIC HEARING
- Local Law 3-2019 – revising Chapter 66 Flood Damage Prevention
- Local Law 4-2019 – Amending Chapter 144 “Zoning” Attachment 15 “Supplemental Height, Lot, Yard and Bulk Regulations”
- Special Exception Use Permit petitioned by Ross Cellino, to construct a 12,078 +/- Maintenance/Grounds Building for Harvest Hill Golf Course on Michael Road, Orchard Park.
IV PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
V NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign Parks & Grounds Agreement with the Orchard Park Soccer Club.
- Town Board to approve the hiring of 2019 Summer Recreation Staff.
- Town Board to reappointment Milton Bradshaw as the Town Assessor.
- Town Board to appoint Natalie Nawrocki as Clerk/Typist in the Building Inspector’s office.
- Town Board to appoint Judy Kaminski as Clerk/Typist in the Engineering Department.
- Town Board to appoint seasonal staff to Parks & Grounds.
- Town Board to add Jorge S. DeRosa Town Justice to the Standard work day and reporting resolution for Elected and Appointed Officials to the New York State and Local Employees Retirement System based on the record of activities maintained and submitted by the Town Clerk.
- Town Board to appoint interim Planning Coordinator and Planning Department Staff reorganization.
- Town Board to authorize transfer of funds from AP005 Yates Park Trail and AP008 Yates Park Recreation Buildings to AP009 Brush Mountain Football Field.
- Town Board to award the Contract of Brush Mountain Football Field Construction Project.
- Town Board to approve Change Order #5 to our General Contract with Javen Construction Inc. for the Brush Mountain Community Activity Center Project.
- Town Board to approve Change Order #4 to our Electrical Contract with Industrial Power Lighting Corporation for the Brush Mountain Community Activity Center Project.
- Town Board to authorize advertisement for seasonal help to the Engineering Department.
- Town Board to authorize advertisement for seasonal help to the Sewer, Water and Lighting Department.
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign the Compost Agreement with the Village of Orchard Park.
- Town Board to renew a Conservation Easement for 4000 Transit Road.
- Town Board to approve the Annual 4th of July Parade to be held on Thursday July 4, 2019.
- Town Board to approve the Annual 4th of July fireworks display, and has set July 5, 2019 as the inclement weather date.
- Town Board to refer the following to the Planning Board, Zoning Board and Conservation Board:
- North Benzing Business Center is requesting to construct a 12,000 sq. ft. addition, SBL # 152.13-3-24.1, PB #12-19.
VI BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
VII ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
- Supervisor Patrick J. Keem
- Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
- Councilmember Michael Sherry
- Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
- Town Attorney John Bailey
- Building Inspector Andrew Geist
- Acting Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
- Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
- Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
- Department Heads
- County & State Representatives
VIII APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #9
NYSDEC Erosion and Sediment Control Workshop for WNY Stormwater Coalition MS4 Staff / Municipal employees only.