Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
April 7, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Due to the current NYS COVID-19 regulations, only 25 persons will be permitted in the board room at any one time. This is to include the Town Board and related employees.
I DEPUTY SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: March 17, 2021
Executive Sessions: March 17 & 24, 2021
Special Session: March 24, 2021
III PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
IV OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to authorize the Deputy Supervisor to sign the final application for the BridgeNY 2021 Program.
V PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VI NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to approve the dissolution of the Tree Planting Committee and transfer its duties to the Tree Conservancy Committee.
- Town Board to authorize the Deputy Supervisor to sign the 2021 Arbor Day Proclamation.
- Town Board to approve Free Mulch Program utilizing Free Mulch Coupons.
- Town Board to approve the Recreation and Parks Department Summer Seasonal appointments for 2021 and PT Spring, Fall, Winter & Spring staffing for 2021-2022, effective 4/9/21.
- Town Board to approve Town Clerk’s appointment of 1st Deputy Town Clerk, 2nd Deputy Town Clerk and Deputy Town Clerk (part-time).
- Town Board to appoint Jennifer Spengler-Serwinowski as a Marriage Officer for 2021.
- Town Board to appoint Amy Glende as fulltime Records Management Coordinator effective January 1, 2021 through June 25, 2021.
- Town Board to authorize the Deputy Supervisor to sign a contract with DocNetwork for use of CampDoc’s Attendance Feature.
- Town Board to authorize the Deputy Supervisor to sign the 2021 Porta Potty Rental Contract with Reliable Onsite Services.
- Town Board to Award the 2021 Mowing Service contract to Jensen Lawn & Yard Care.
- Town Board to approve Food Truck and Operating Permits for Coyote Café, Inc.
- Town Board to authorize the Deputy Supervisor to sign an agreement with Aqua Tech Environmental Inc. for professional services for treatment and stocking for ponds and lakes.
- Town Board to authorize the Deputy Supervisor to sign an agreement with Residents regarding the Dredging of Acorn Circle Pond Project.
- Town Board to authorize the Deputy Supervisor to sign an agreement with Erie County Water Authority for the rehabilitation work for 2021 Cole Road Water Tank Project.
- Town Board to authorize the Town Attorney to proceed with dedication of Riley Meadows West Subdivision Phase II PIP # 2020-02 and authorize the Town Clerk to release the performance security.
- Town Board to approve Stable Permits for Hammersmith Farms at 6243 Benning Rd. and Sandybrook Farm & Stable at 6265 Powers Rd.
VII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
VIII ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Deputy Supervisor Joseph Liberti
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney Timothy Donovan Gallagher
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
IX APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #7
- Agricultural District Review Notice
- 2020 Annual Report of Erie County Clerk Michael Kearns
- Communication regarding Black Lives Matter
04/07/2021 Town Board Recorded Work Session (Click Here)