Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
June 16, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
I DEPUTY SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: June 2, 2021
Executive Sessions: June 2 & 9, 2021
III SPECIAL PRESENTATION
SENIOR YOUTH COURT AWARDS
Autumn Cwick Ellie Graber Abigail Nelson
Ashley DeNysschen Julie Heard Kaylee Rains
Jack Dolce Lauren Hrusa Joe Ricotta
Daniel El Solh Katie Jones Paige Salmon
Steven Fertel Henry Kamis Ava Savarino
Kaitlin Fotevski Michael Mainella Peter Sovinski
Alexa Gioia Devon Manne Andrew Sovinski
Bridget Gomez Brian Murphy Emma Walker
IV PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
V NEW BUSINESS
1. Town Board to appoint Natalie Nawrocki to Buildings & Zoning Clerk.
2. Town Board to appoint 2021 Seasonal Summer Staff to Orchard Park Recreation Department.
3. Town Board to appoint Dan Hammond as Part-Time Seasonal help for the Orchard Park Engineering Department for Construction Inspection of Smokes Creek Subdivision.
4. Town Board to move Public Safety Dispatcher (PSD) Courtney Kessel from Part-Time status to seasonal status effective 6/16/2021.
5. Town Board to authorize the Deputy Supervisor to sign the consultation agreement with C & S Companies for the Poplar Heights Subdivision Culverts Grant Application.
6. Town Board to approve the Block Party Permit for 38 – 67 South Lane on July 17,2021.
VI BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
VII ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Deputy Supervisor Joseph Liberti
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney Timothy Gallagher
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
VIII APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #12
- Building Inspector’s May Report