Town Board Meeting
I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
- Regular Town Board: February 6, 2019
- Executive Sessions: February 6, 13, 2019
III PUBLIC HEARING
- Local Law 2- 2019 Solar as an Accessary Use or Structure
IV PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
V OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to approve Change Order #2 to the contract with DV Brown Inc. – HVAC Contract, for the Brush Mountain Community Center Project
- The Town Board to approve Change Order #3 to the contract with IPL Corp. – Electrical Contract, for the Brush Mountain Community Center Project
- Town Board to approve Change Order #2 to the contract with Javen Construction Inc. – General Contract, for the Brush Mountain Community Center Project
- Town Board to approve Change Order #2 to the contract with Numarco Inc.-Plumbing Contract, for the Brush Mountain Community Center Project
- Town Board to approve the Final Payment Release of Retention to Zoladz Construction for the Thorn Avenue concrete Crushing Project.
VI PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VII NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to Award T & M contract to Zoladz Construction for suppling operators and equipment, a Dozer and excavator for topsoil delivery to Yates Park Ball Diamonds from Community Activity Center Project.
- Town Board to approve the appointment of Elizabeth Landwehr to the Public Safety Committee and to the Senior Services Task Force.
- Town Board to authorize the payment of $1,845.52 5o Andrew D. Benz, former Chief of Police, for the adjustment of payments of holiday and vacation time made during the year ended December 31, 2012.
- Town Board to appoint David Helwig as a Seasonal Worker at the Compost Site effective 2/15/2019 at a rate of $20.00 an hour.
- Town Board to appoint Ronald Henning as a Seasonal Worker at the Compost Site effective 2/20/19 at a rate of $20.00 an hour.
- Town Board, regarding 101 Sterling Drive, Peregrine’s Landing Memory Care, does Grant Site Plan Approval and authorize the issuance of a Building Permit to construct a 9,000 Sq.Ft. addition with associated parking, per the plans received on 1/25/19 based on the conditions and stipulations recommended by the Planning Board.
- Town Board to create the Position of Bookkeeper to the Supervisor.
- Town Board to appoint Jessica Rojek to the position of “Bookkeeper to the Supervisor”, labor grade 4, annual salary of $43,000 with a start date of March 4, 2019, and with a six month probationary period.
- Town Board to refer the following to the Planning Board, Zoning Board and Conservation Board:
- Vacant Land located on the north side of Michael Road, west of Transit road, Zoned R-2, owner Ross Cellino, is requesting a “Special Exception Use Permit” to construct a 12,078 +/- sq.ft. Maintenance/Grounds Building for Harvest Hill Golf Course. (SBL #154.09-1-8)
VIII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
IX ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
- Supervisor Patrick J. Keem
- Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
- Councilmember Michael Sherry
- Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
- Town Attorney John Bailey
- Building Inspector Andrew Geist
- Chief of Police Mark Pacholec
- Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
- Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
- Department Heads
- County & State Representatives
X APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #4