Town Board Meeting
I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
- Regular Town Board: August 1, 2018
- Executive Sessions: August 1, 2018
III. PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
IV OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to approve Change Order #1 to our contract with Zoladz Construction for the Bussendorfer Regional Detention Basin.
V PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VI NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to authorize the advertisement and posting for the position of Light Equipment Operator in the Sewer, Water & Lighting Department.
- Town Board to authorize the advertisement and posting for the promotional position of Truck Driver in the Sewer, Water & Lighting Department.
- Town Board to approve A Seasonal Position in the Engineering Department at minimum wage of $10.40 an hour.
- Town Board to approve David Holland, Code Enforcement, to attend a three day educational conference in Dunkirk, NY. The money is in the budget.
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign and submit a grant application for TAP (Transportation Alternative Programs) Sidewalk Application.
- Town Board to approve a Budget Amendment as the Police Department has received funds from the Coordinated Care Services, Inc. for Police Training.
- Town Board to approve a Budget Amendment as the Police Department received a grant from NYS Dept. of Criminal Justice Services to purchase a license plate reader and supporting equipment.
- Town Board to approve Commercial Parking Permits for New Era Field events.
- Town Board to appoint Seasonal Part-time Recreation staff.
- Town Board to appoint Rose Messina as recording secretary to the Emergency disaster Committee with a term expiring December 31, 2018.
- Town Board to approve Amy Glende, Records Management, to attend the MARAC Conference in Wilmington, Delaware from Oct. 10 to Oct. 13, 2018.
- Town Board to approve Milton Bradshaw, Town Assessor, to attend NYSSA Fall Conference from Sept. 30 to Oct 3, 2018 in Binghamton, NY. The estimated cost is $1,500.
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign an agreement for professional services for stockpile soil testing for the Bussendorfer Regional Detention Pond with Empire Geo Services Inc.
VII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
VIII ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
- Supervisor Patrick J. Keem – Budget Transfer – IT Department, Planning Department
- Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
- Councilmember Michael Sherry
- Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
- Town Attorney John Bailey
- Building Inspector Andrew Geist
- Chief of Police Mark Pacholec
- Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
- Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
- Department Heads
- County & State Representatives
IX APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #16
- Building Inspectors July Monthly Report
- Supervisor Call to Order
- Old Business
- New Business
- Business From The Floor
- Elected Officials & Department Managers
- Approval of Bills