Town Board Meeting
I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
- Executive Sessions: December 19 & 26, 2018
- Special Session: December 26, 2018
III PUBLIC HEARING
- Local Law 2019-1 – Amending Chapter 58.Dogs, Section 58-4 Seizure; Violations Enumerated. Subsection C(2) and C(3) Dangerous Dogs
IV PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
V NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to authorize the appointments of part-time staff in the Town Clerk’s office.
- Town Board to appoint the 2019 Winter/Spring Recreation staff.
- Town Board to authorize Town Clerk to apply for LGRMIF grant.
- Town Board to add officials to the NYS and Local Employees Retirement System.
VI BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
VII ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
- Supervisor Patrick J. Keem Budget Transfer – Engineering
- Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
- Councilmember Michael Sherry
- Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
- Town Attorney John Bailey
- Building Inspector Andrew Geist
- Chief of Police Mark Pacholec
- Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
- Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
- Department Heads
- County & State Representatives
VIII APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #1
- Supervisor Call to Order
- Old Business
- New Business
- Business From The Floor
- Elected Officials & Department Managers
- Approval of Bills