Fine payments accepted


Monday 8:30am – 3:30pm
Tuesday 10:00am – 3:30pm
Wednesday 8:30am – 3:30pm
Thursday 10:00am- 3:30pm
Friday 8:30am – 3:30pm

Court is held on the every TUESDAY of each month at 4:00pm. The FIRST and SECOND Tuesday of each month is Vehicle & Traffic, Town Code and Penal Law Violations, which are handled by the Town Prosecutor. The THIRD and FOURTH Tuesday of each month is Criminal Court (misdemeanor charges), which are handled by the Assistant District Attorney.


Small Claims Filings

Forms to file a Small Claim are also available at the Court Clerk’s Office. Small Claim proceedings may be brought by any individual against anyone who resides or owns a business in the Town of Orchard Park.

The maximum claim allowed is $3,000.00.

The filing fee is $10.00, if the amount you are suing for is $1.00 up to $1,000.00 and $15.00, if the amount is $1,001.00 up to $3,000.00. The filing fee is payable upon filing the application, the Court Clerk can not accept an application without the filing fee.

Small Claims filings are accepted at the Court Clerk’s Office




If you receive a traffic ticket and wish to enter your plea by mail, you can do so by filling in the appropriate plea section on your ticket and mail it to the Court.

Please note, it may take 8-10 weeks to receive your Prosecutor Conference date notice from the court.

If you plead GUILTY, the Judge will assess your fine(s) and/or surcharge(s) and you will be sent a fine notice for your charges. Please note, it may take 4 weeks to receive your fine notice from the Court.

Please note, it may take 2 weeks to receive your fine notice from the Court.

If you plead NOT GUILTY, the Court will schedule you for a conference with the Town Prosecutor, you will be notified by mail of your appearance date. Please note if you mailed in your NOT GUILTY PLEA, you DO NOT need to appear in Court on the date initially indicated on your ticket.

Please e-mail or call the Court Clerk’s Office if you have any questions.

NOTE: The Court Clerks ARE NOT PERMITTED to give legal advice.