Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
September 4, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: August 21, 2019
Executive Sessions: August 14 & 21, 2019
III PUBLIC HEARING
- Public Hearing for a Conservation Easement Renewal of 6807 Gartman Road.
IV PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
V OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to approve Local Law 2019-5 regarding the North Buffalo and South Buffalo/Ellicott Road Architectural Overlay District Drive Thru Ban.
- Town Board to approve Change Orders #6, #5, & #6 respectfully to our Contracts with IPL, Numarco, DV Brown — Kitchen Equipment Installation for Brush Mountain Community Activity Center.
- Approve Change Order #10 to our Contract with Javen — Multiple Change Orders for Brush Mountain Community Activity Center.
VI PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VII NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to approve a Resolution to Increase the Town Board from 3 to 5 members.
- Town Board to appoint Christopher P. Climenhaga to the position of Police Officer in the Orchard Park Police Department, Step A, effective September 16th, 2019, at the salary of $72,320.00.
- Town Board to appoint Christopher S. Tornabene to the position of Police Officer in the Orchard Park Police Department, Step A, effective September 17th, 2019, at the salary of $72,320.00.
- Town Board to appoint Michelle Bouton to the Board of Assessment Review with a term to expire 9/30/24.
- Town Board to appoint Peter Krog II to the North and South Buffalo Architectural Overlay District committee with a term to expire on December 31, 2022.
- Town Board to appoint Fall/Winter/Spring Recreation 2019 Staff.
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign a Contract with Human Resources Simplified.
- Town Board to approve the 2019 Commercial Parking Permits, they will be on file in the Town Clerk’s Office.
- Town Board to approve the Building Inspector to declare their 2008 vehicle as salvage and purchase a 2019 Ford Escape.
- Town Board to approve Consultant Agreement with Buffalo Hotel Supply for Purchase and Delivery of Kitchen Equipment.
- Town Board to approve PIP #2019-01 for the Pleasant Acres West Subdivision Part 3 Phase 1.
- Town Board to appoint Jennifer Spengler-Serwinowski to the position of Seasonal part-time Assessment Clerk effective August 26, 2019 at the rate of $15.00 per hour.
- Town Board to approve Richard Mrugalski to attend a two-day exercise for Complex Coordinated Terrorist Attack Program on October 1 & 2, 2019 at State Preparedness Training Center in Oriskany, New York.
- Town Board to refer the following to the Planning Board, Zoning Board and Conservation Board:
- 3340 & 3320 North Benzing Road, Zoned I-1. (SBL#’s 152.13-3-23.3 & #152.13-3-24.2) Jay Pohlman, Esquire, representing “Buffalo & Orchard Park Top Soil, Inc.”, Estate of Alan B Huegel, Owner. Requesting Town Board approval to rebuild a warehouse and office that were destroyed by fire.
VIII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
IX ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Supervisor Patrick J. Keem
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Michael Sherry
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney John Bailey
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
X APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #17
- Agricultural District Annual Enrollment Period