Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
October 2, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
- Regular Town Board: September 18, 2019
- Executive Sessions: September 18 & 25, 2019
- Special Session: September 25, 2019
III PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
IV OLD BUSINESS
V PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VI NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to set a Public Hearing on October 16, 2019 for proposed Local Law 2019-7 Amending Chapter 97 “Parks & Playgrounds”, Article 1. “General Provisions”, Section 97-11 “Hunting”.
- Town Board to set a Public Hearing on November 6, 2019 for Conservation Easement renewals for George Moore, 6020 Seufert Road and Robert Laurie, 5425 Chestnut Ridge Road.
- Town Board to authorize the Highway Superintendent to purchase a used 2020 Freightliner.
- Town Board to appoint Fall/Winter/Spring Seasonal Part-time Recreation staff.
- Town Board to authorize a Budget Amendment for the Building Inspector’s Department for the purchase of a 2019 Ford Escape.
- Town Board to authorize a Budget Amendment for Highway Insurance Recoveries.
VII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
VIII ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Supervisor Patrick J. Keem
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Michael Sherry
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney John Bailey
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
IX APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #19