Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
October 16, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: October 2, 2019
Executive Sessions: October 2, 2019
III PUBLIC HEARING
- Local Law 6-2019 Amending Ch. 97 “Parks & Playgrounds, Article 1, Section 97-11 Hunting
- Federal Community Development Block Grant Program
Town Board Federal Community Development Block Grant Resolutions:
1) Town Board to determine that the Furniture and Technology for Brush Mountain Senior Center be classified as a “Type II Action” as the project wil not have a significant impact on the environment.
2) Town Board to authorize the Town Clerk to complete a certified funding resolution for submittal to the Erie County Department of Planning for the 2020-2021 CDBG Grant Application with the grant match ((50% of project total) amount of $50,000.00 +/- being funded by Town of Orchard.
3) Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign, submit and execute applications/contracts for the ECCDBG program with the following priorities: Priority #1-Furniture and Technology for Brush Mountain Senior Center; Priority #2 – Rural Transit Service.
4) Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to issue a letter of support for the Rural Transit Service- Van Program.
IV PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
V OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to approve Final Payment Release of Retention to Zoladz Construction for the Brush Mountain Little Loop Field Construction Project.
- The Town Board to approve Change Order #12 to our Contract with Javen Construction for the Brush Mountain Community Activity Center.
- Town Board to approve Change Order #9 to our Contract with IPL Corporation for the Brush Mountain Community Activity Center.
VI PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VII NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to approve a 2019 Commercial Parking Permit for Big D Tire, 3718 Southwestern Blvd. and Jeremy Pagano, 3964 Southwestern Blvd.
- Town Board to Approve an Intermunicipal Agreement with Town of West Seneca Animal Control Facilities.
- Town Board to Authorize the Supervisor to sign an agreement with Aqua Tech Environmental for installation of Aeration System for Green Lake.
- Town Board to Authorize the Supervisor to sign an agreement for professional services with Carmina Woods Morris DPC for Brush Mountain Little Loop Football Announcers and Storage Building Project.
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign agreement with MKS Plumbing Inc. for ECWA required water supply RPZs testing for Brush Mountain Community Activity Center.
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign applications to proceed with Citzens Reorganization Empowerment Grant (CREG) which is a planning grant to consolidate the Towns 23 Sanitary Sewer Districts.
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign agreement with FM Communication for the installation and connection of antenna for Rural Transit Services at Brush Mountain Community Activity Center.
VIII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
IX ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Supervisor Patrick J. Keem
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Michael Sherry
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney John Bailey
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
X APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #XX