Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
November 20, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: November 6, 2019
Executive Sessions: November 6, & 13, 2019
III PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
IV OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board, regarding Buffalo Cigars, 2911 Southwestern Blvd., to grant Site Plan Approval and Declare a Negative Declaration to construct 51-Parking Spaces per the plan received on 10/10/2019, with conditions and stipulations, as recommended by the Planning Board.
V PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VI NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to support the Town and Village of Orchard Park applying for Round 15 Urban Community Forestry Funding from the New York Department of Environmental Conservation.
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign an agreement with New York State Department of Transportation Region 5 for the relocation of approximately 120-lf. of 10 inch waterline on Milestrip Road at California Road intersection.
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign an agreement with New York State Department of Transportation Region 5 for the relocation of an existing lighting pole at the Milestrip Road-California Road intersection.
- Town Board to set a Public Hearing on December 4, 2019 at 7:00pm for a proposed Local Law 2019-07, amending Chapter 97 “Parks & Playgrounds”, Article 1 “General Provisions”, Section 97-11 “Hunting”.
- Town Board to refer the following to the Planning Board, Zoning Board and Conservation Board:
- Merle Whitehead Properties, LLC propose 110-unit “Heathwood Assisted Living” facility. Vacant land, 4.5 Acres at the rear portion of the northeast corner of North Buffalo & Webster Roads, Zoned B-3 (SBL # 162.05-2-2.11). This project is scheduled to appear before the Zoning Board of Appeals on 11/19/19 for two Area Variance requests.
VII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
VIII ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Supervisor Patrick J. Keem
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Michael Sherry
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney John Bailey
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
IX APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #22
- Building Inspectors October Monthly Report