Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
December 18, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
Regular Town Board: December 4, 2019
Executive Sessions: December 4, & 11, 2019
IV PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
V OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to adopt Local Law 7-2019 Section 97-11 Hunting
VI PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VII NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to schedule the 2020 Organizational Meeting for January 2, 2020 at 7:00PM.
- The town Board accept Map, Plan and Report for proposed Orchard Park Drainage District OPDD 2-6, Barrington Heights Part 2- Highcrofte lane 3 sublot Subdivision
- The Town Board to adopt an Order calling for a Public Hearing on January 2, 2020 at 7:00PM regarding the Establishment and Creation of OPDD 2-6 in Barrington Heights Part 2 – Highcrofte Lane 3 Sublot Subdivision.
- The Town Board to accept Map, Plan and Report for proposed Orchard Park Drainage District OPDD #2-8 for Smokes Creek Farms Subdivision.
- The Town Board to adopt an Order calling for a Public Hearing on February 5, 2020 at 7:00PM regarding the Establishment and Creation of OPDD 2-8 in Smokes Creek Farms 22 Sublot Subdivision.
- Town Board to support legislation (S.6854) introduced by Senator Chris Jacobs and implores the State of New York to immediately amend or otherwise delay implementation of these laws by convening an emergency session of the State Legislature, or by emergency executive authority, or by other means deemed possible by the State, and to do so before December 31, 2019.
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign a Purchase Offer for the sale of 70 Linwood Avenue subject to Permissive referendum, and subject to the Purchase Offer.
- Town Board to authorize the Chief of Police to apply for a grant to purchase new fingerprint scanning equipment.
- Town Board to appoint Matt Duebell to a seasonal position in the Engineering Department starting 12/23/19 and ending 1/17/20 at a rate of $12.50 per hour.
- Town Board to approve the Town Court Clerks to sell back unused vacation and personal days and/or transfer up to five vacation days to the next calendar year.
- Town Board to approve a Budget Amendment for Youth Court.
- Town Board to approve resolution to consolidate the Tree Conservancy Guidelines
- Town Board to reappoint Amy Glende to the position of full-time Records Management Supervisor at a rate of $20.00 per hour for a period of January 1, 2020 to June 30, 2020.
- Town Board to refer the following to the Planning Board, Zoning Board and Conservation Board:
- Benderson Development, 3340 – 3350 Southwestern Boulevard (“The Commons/Creek side Plaza”) Zoned B-1. Request to construct a stand-alone 1,910 sq. ft. “Mighty Taco” Restaurant with a Drive-thru, with associated site, utility and drainage improvements. (SBL#152.16-6-1.2)
VIII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
IX ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Supervisor Patrick J. Keem Budget Transfers: Engineering & Sewer, Water & Lighting
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Michael Sherry
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney John Bailey
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
X APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #22
- Letter from Neighborhood Preservationists, Inc. stating Mission Statement, and requesting the Town Board to support Erie Cat Rail Trail plan with a bypass of residential areas.
- Building Inspectors November Monthly Report
- 2019 training program for the Planning Board and Zoning Board of Appeals Members