Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
February 5, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
Regular Town Board: January 15, 2020
Executive Sessions: January 8, 15 & 29, 2020
Special Session: January 29, 2020
III PUBLIC HEARING
- Public Hearing regarding the Establishment and Creation of OPDD 2-6 in Regards to Smokes Creek Farms Subdivision.
- Public Hearing regarding Local Law 2020-1 Amending Zoning 144 Attachment 1.
- Public Hearing regarding Local Law 2020-2 Eliminating § 45-5.1 Appointment of Electrical Inspectors.
IV PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
V NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to appoint part-time Court Clerk Tanner Till.
- Town Board to approve Supervisor to sign agreement with the County of Erie and the Town of Orchard Park for the reimbursement of 2020 funds towards summer Recreation/Youth services programming.
- Town Board to approve NYS Bill Act to Amend the Real Property Tax Law, in Relation to Providing that the Amount of a STAR Real Property Tax Savings May Not Be Less that the amount of the STAR Real Property Tax Savings from the Previous Year.
- Town Board to approve 2020 Compost & Mulch Rates.
- Town Board to pass a Resolution supporting Assemblyman Burke’s dangerousness hearings legislation known as the “Justice for Rachael” Act.
- Town Board to refer the following to the Planning Board and Conservation Boards for review:
- 5020 Armor Duels Road, located on the north side of Armor Duels Road, Zoned B-2. (SBL#183.08-4-6) “HIP Development + Construction”, would like to expand leasable space at this existing plaza, and also construct a Lacrosse Athletic Training Center, and make site improvements to the proper
- 3310 N. Benzing Road, located on the west side of N. Benzing Road, south of Lake Avenue, Zoned I-1. (SBL#152.13-3-25) 3310 Benzing Road, LLC is requesting to construct a 10,300-sq.ft, single story, metal Warehouse Building addition at the rear of the property.
- V/L Windward Road, 9.2 +/- acres, located in Sterling Park Business Center, north side of Milestrip Road, east of the 219, and south of Lake Avenue. Zoned I-1. (SBL#152.14-5-1). New York Beer Project, LLC/K Squared Properties LLC is requesting a Special Exception Use Permit.
VI BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
VII ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Supervisor Patrick J. Keem
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney John Bailey
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
VIII APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #3
- Highway Department’s 2019 Compost Site Report
- 2019 STOP DWI Report