Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
March 6 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
- Regular Town Board: February 20, 2019
- Executive Sessions: February 13 & 27, 2019
- Special Session: February 27, 2019
III PUBLIC HEARING
IV PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
V OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to approve Change Order #3 to our Contract with Javen Construction Inc. for the Brush Mountain Community Activity Center Project.
VI PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign an agreement with the County of Erie and the Town of Orchard Park for the reimbursement of 2019 funds towards summer Recreation/Youth services programming.
- Town Board to authorize the relocation of posting of No Parking Signs on Burmon Drive from the north side to the south side of the road.
- Town Board to approve Jennifer Brady to attend the 2019 NYS Town Clerk Association Conference May 5-7, 2019.
- Town Board to approve the 2019 rates for compost & mulch.
VII NEW BUSINESS
VIII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
IX ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
- Supervisor Patrick J. Keem
- Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
- Councilmember Michael Sherry
- Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
- Town Attorney John Bailey
- Building Inspector Andrew Geist
- Chief of Police Mark Pacholec
- Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
- Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
- Department Heads
- County & State Representatives
X APPROVAL OF BILLS
- Electronic Recycling Event to be held on March 16, 2019 at WNYDDSO 1200 East & West Road West Seneca, NY 9:30 am – 12:30 pm.
- Building Inspector’s February Monthly Report
- Highway Department’s 2018 Yearly Compost Report