Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
March 11, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: February 19, 2020
Executive Sessions: February 12, 19 & 26, 2020
Special Session: February 26, 2020
III PUBLIC HEARING
- Public Hearing regarding a request for a Special Exception Use Permit for the proposed Mighty Taco Restaurant with a drive-through to be built at 3340-3350 Southwestern Blvd.
IV PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
V OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to update the Fire Inspector’s job description.
VI PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VII NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to approve part time staff to the Recreation Department.
- Town Board to appoint a part time Caretaker.
- Town Board to appoint a part time Cleaner.
- Town Board to appoint two Public Safety Dispatchers.
- Town Board to honor Jackie Briggs by approving an informational plaque, awning and picture of Jackie Briggs at the Community Activity Center.
- Town Board to authorize an application to NYS Archives for the 2020-2021 LGRMIF grant.
- Town Board to approve a Stable permit for Hammersmith Farms, 6243 Benning Rd.
- Town Board to approve the extension of Conservation Easements.
VIII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
IX ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Supervisor Patrick J. Keem
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney John Bailey
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
X APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #5
- Buffalo Adult and Teen Challenge to canvas Orchard Park in an effort to create awareness on issues of substance abuse, alcoholism, depression, and other life controlling problems from April – October 2020.
- Building Inspector’s February Monthly Report