Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
March 18 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Town of Orchard Park Work Session and Board Meeting scheduled for tomorrow 3/18/20 at 6:00 PM and 7:00 PM respectively, will be CLOSED to the public.
I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: March 11, 2020
III OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to approve Change Order #1 to our contract with Carmina Wood Morris DPC for professional services for the Brush Mountain Park Little Loop Football Storage and Announcers Building Project.
- Town Board to consider a request for the Special Exception use for the proposed Mighty Taco Restaurant with a drive-through to be built at 3340-3350 Southwestern Blvd. tabled from the 3/11/20 Town Board Meeting.
IV NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to schedule a Public Hearing for a Special Exception Use Permit by New York Beer Project, LLC/K Squared Properties LLC, to construct a two-story 28,000 +/- total sq. ft. Facility, with an 8,000-sq.ft. Covered Porch, Vacant Land located on Windward Road, in the Sterling Park Business Center, Zoned I-1 for April 15, 2020 at 7:00pm.
- Town Board to schedule a Public Hearing for a Special Exception Use Permit by Quaker Crossing Plaza, located on the north side of Milestrip Road, Zoned B-1, to construct a 20,000-sq.ft. Outparcel Building in space no longer utilized for parking by the Regal Cinemas for April 15, 2020 at 7:00pm.
- Town Board to appoint Andrew Coppola to the Full-Time position of Caretaker.
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign an agreement with the Orchard Park Little League.
- Town Board to approve the Highcrofte Extension —Formally Barrington Heights Part 2 Public Improvement Permit PIP#2020-01 for Andrew Romanowski, ARR Holdings LLC; 4727 Camp Road, Hamburg N.Y. 14075.
- Town Board to authorize an advertisement in the Orchard Park Bee for the 2020 Orchard Park Community Activity Center Final Seeding and Grading of the site.
- Town Board to approve the Zoning Ordinance for the Community Activity Center.
- Town Board to authorize payment of the hydrant fees associated with Highcrofte Extension PIP #2020-01 per lease management agreement between the Town of Orchard Park and Erie County Water Authority.
- Town Board to authorize the Town supervisor to sign the application agreement with New York State Electric & Gas to perform the replacement of existing Street Lighting with LED fixtures.
- Town Board to refer the following to the Planning Board and Conservation Board:
- 4182 South Taylor. LLC, at 4182 South Taylor Road located on the west side of South Taylor Road, north of Route 20A. Zoned I-1. Johnson is requesting to construct two buildings for storage and industrial shop space, totaling 14,175 sq.ft. (SBL#161.19-2-5.2)
- D. Mobile Kitchens. 3964 California Road located on the west side of California Road, south of Route 20. Zoned I-1. Mr. Joseph DeMarco, Jr. would like to remove their existing kitchen, and build a larger kitchen area.
V BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
VI ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Supervisor Patrick J. Keem
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney John Bailey
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
VII APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #6