Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
April 15, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: April 1, 2020
Executive Sessions: April 1, 2020
III PUBLIC HEARING
- Public Hearing regarding a request for a Special Exception Use Permit for the New York State Beer Project LLC & K Squared Properties LLC on Vacant Land, to construct a two-story 28,000 +/- total sq.ft. facility with a 8,000 sq.ft. covered porch, Vacant Land, located on Windward Road, end of cul-de-sac, far northwest corner near Lake Avenue in the “Sterling Park Business Center”.
- Public Hearing regarding a request for a Special Exception Use Permit for Gerald Buchheit, QC Properties LLC, to construct a 20,000 +/- sq.ft. Outparcel Building, located on the north side of Milestrip Road, in the Quaker Crossing Plaza.
IV PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
V OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to approve Reorganization of Parks & Grounds Supervision.
VI PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VII NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to appoint Acting Assessor Nancy Kenlon.
- Town Board to approve Stable Permits for Sandybrook Farm & Stable at 6265 Powers Rd and Chestnut Creek Farm at 5624 Chestnut Ridge Rd.
- Town Board to approve the 2020 Fall/Winter/Spring part time Staff Appointment Rate Change and approve the 2020 Summer Seasonal part time Staff Appointments.
VIII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
IX ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Supervisor Patrick J. Keem
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney John Bailey
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
X APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #8