Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
May 6 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: April 15, 2020
Executive Sessions: April 22, 2020
Special Session: April 22, 2020
IV PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
V OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to approve Final Payment & Release of Retention to Wm. T. Spaeder-Fire Protection Contract #5 for the Brush Mountain Community Activity Center Project.
- Town Board to approve Final Payment & Release of Retention to Numarco Inc. Plumbing Contract #4 for the Brush Mountain Community Activity Center Project.
- Town Board to approve Partial Release of Retention to Javen -General Construction Contract #1 for the Brush Mountain Community Activity Center Project.
- Town Board to approve Change Order #1 to our Contract with Telco Construction for the OP Highway and Sewer, Water and Lighting Remolding Project.
VI PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VII NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to approve the Community Activity Center’s Fee Structure.
- Town Board to approve Authorize the Supervisor to sign the NYSDEC SPDES General Permit for Stormwater Discharge from Small Municipal Separate Storm Sewers, Permit No. GP-0-10-002 and schedule a public informational meeting on May 20, 2020 at 7:00pm to receive public comment on the draft Stormwater Phase II annual report.
- Town Board to authorize advertisement in the Orchard Park Bee for the Testing Backflow Prevention Devices 2020 Bid.
- Town Board to authorize the Town Attorney to proceed with dedication of the public improvements with the Shadow Lane Extension constructed under PIP #2019-01 and authorize the Town Clerk to release the performance security in the amount of $90,000.
- Town Board to approve the Traffic Order for Shadow Lane stop sign posting at the intersection of California Rd and Shadow Lane.
- Town Board to approve hydrant fees per ECWA lease management agreement for Shadow Lane public Road Extension PIP 2019-01.
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign agreement with Aqua Tech Environmental Inc. for professional services for all Town Pond / Lake Maintenance, treatment and stocking.
- Town Board to schedule a public hearing on May 20, 2020 at 7:00pm to amend the Orchard Park Code Chapter 101. Peddling, Soliciting, Transient Businesses, and Mobile Food Vending.
- Town Board to award 2020 Mowing Contract.
- Town Board to appoint Dan Stanford Town Assessor.
VIII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
IX ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Supervisor Patrick J. Keem
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney John Bailey
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
X APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #9
- Government Insurance Disclosure Statement
- First Quarter Tonnage Report from Republic Services