Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
May 20 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: May 6, 2020
Executive Sessions: May 6, 2020
III PUBLIC HEARING
- Public Informational Hearing – Stormwater Phase II Annual Report for 2019-2020
- Public Hearing – Local Law 3-2020 Peddling & Soliciting, Transient Business and Mobil Food Vending.
VI PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VII NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to set fees for the authorization of Mobil Food Truck permits.
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign the Compost Agreement with the Village of Orchard Park.
- Town Board to authorize the Advertisement for Bid in the Orchard Park Bee for sealed bids to be opened for Collection, Hauling, and Disposal of Mixed Municipal Solid Wastes, White Goods and Collection, Hauling and Processing of Recyclables. The Bid Opening will be on July 9, 2020 at 10:00 am.
- Town Board to approve 2020 Seasonal Recreation Appointments.
VIII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
IX ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Supervisor Patrick J. Keem
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney John Bailey
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
X APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #10
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report for Year 2019
- Compost Facility for the 2020 Season will issue the Free Mulch Coupon on Monday, Tuesday and Friday during normal business hours.