Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
June 3 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: May 20, 2020
Executive Sessions: May 20, 2020
III PUBLIC HEARING
- Tabled from May 20, 2020 – Public Hearing – Local Law 3-2020 Peddling & Soliciting, Transient Business and Mobil Food Vending.
IV PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
V OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to approve Change Order #1 to our Contract with Telco Construction for the OP Highway and Sewer, Water and Lighting Remolding Project.
- Town Board to approve Final Payment Release of Retention to DV Brown & Associates – HVAC Contract #2 for the Brush Mountain Community Activity Center Project.
- Town Board to set Public hearing for – Local Law 3-2020 Peddling & Soliciting, Transient Business and Mobil Food Vending on June 17, 2020 at 7:00pm.
VI PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VII NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to temporarily suspend the issuance of Commercial Parking Permits until the subject of New York State Executive Orders are terminated.
2.Town Board to approve the Highway Department to purchase a new Ford pickup truck (4×4).
- Town Board to approve the Highway Department to purchase a new 2020 Bobcat E55 T4 Compact Excavator.
- Town Board to appoint Councilmember Gene Majchrzak as the Liaison for the Building Inspector’s Office.
- Town Board to award contract to John W. Danforth Company for Town of Orchard Park — 2020 Testing of Backflow Prevention Devices Project.
- Town Board to approve appointment of seasonal help to the Engineering Department for a maximum of sixteen weeks.
- Town Board to approve appointment of seasonal help to the Sewer, Water & Lighting Department for a maximum of sixteen weeks.
- Town Board to approve the Recreation Department to hire part-time Seasonal staff for Summer 2020.
- Town Board to approve the Recreation Department to hire part-time Summer staff for the Parks Department.
- Town Board to approve the issuance of an Operating Permit and Mobile Food Vending Permit for Lloyd Products Inc.
- Town Board to approve the issuance of an Operating Permit and Mobile Food Vending Permit for Coyote Café.
- Town Board to refer the following to the Planning and Conservation Boards:
- Quaker Crossing Plaza. located on the north side of Milestrip Road. Zoned B-1. Gerald Buchheit is seeking a Building Permit and Site Plan Approval to construct a 20,000-sq.ft. Outparcel Building at the North West side of the plaza. (Town Board granted a Special Exception Use Permit on 4/15/2020.
VIII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
IX ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Supervisor Patrick J. Keem
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney John Bailey
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
X APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #11