Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
June 17 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: June 3, 2020
Executive Sessions: May 27, 2020
III PUBLIC HEARING
Public Hearing regarding Local Law 3-2020 “Chapter 101. Peddling, Soliciting, Transient Businesses and Mobile Food Vending”
IV PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
V OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to approve additional locations and dates for Lloyd Products Inc. Food Truck.
- Town Board to approve the contract of Purchase and sale of 70 Linwood Ave. in Orchard Park.
- Town Board to award contract to Pinto Construction Inc. for the Community Activity Center Grading, Seeding, & Restoration Project.
- Town Board to authorize the Town Supervisor to sign an agreement with SJB Services to provide Professional Services, Soil Boring for the Reconstruction of Lexington Ave. and Brenner Drive Project.
VI PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VII NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign an Agreement with the Town of Aurora for use of the compost site.
- Town Board to appoint Ernest Matthews as Deputy Superintendent of Highways from July 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020.
- Town Board to appoint Seasonal Part Time staff to the Recreation Department.
- Town Board to approve the issuance of an Operating Permit and Mobile Food Vending Permit for Fat Bob’s Food Truck.
- Town Board to appoint seasonal help to the Engineering Department for a maximum of twelve weeks.
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to execute a Memorandum of Agreement with the Command Officers Association approving a retirement incentive for members of the Command Officers Association based on the formula set out in that agreement on file with the Town Clerk. Said incentive is to be characterized as longevity pay and shall not exceed $20,000.
- Town Board to authorize advertisement in the Orchard Park Bee for the Reconstruction of Lexington Ave. and Brenner Drive Project.
- Town Board to authorize advertisement for bid in the Orchard Park Bee for the Collection, Hauling, & Disposal of Mixed Municipal Solid Waste, Bulky Waste, & White Goods for the Town of Orchard Park.
- Town Board to authorize NYSEG to connect ten (10) L.E.D. decorative light fixtures along Shadow Lane for Shadow Lane Extension, PIP# 2019-01.
- Town Board to approve Public Improvements Permit PIP # 2020-02 for Riley Meadows West Subdivision Phase II.
- Town Board to appoint Ruth Hromchak to the position of Secretary to the Supervisor.
VIII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
IX ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Supervisor Patrick J. Keem
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney John Bailey
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
X APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #12
- Restricted Highway Notification