Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
July 15 @ 7:00 pm
I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: July 1, 2020
Executive Sessions: June 24, July 1, 2020
III PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
IV OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to authorize Partial Release of Retention to Industrial Power & Lighting —Electrical Contract #3 for the Brush Mountain Community Activity Center Project.
V PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VI NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to schedule a public hearing for revisions to 146-46.1 (D) Senior Housing of the Town Code.
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign the Municipal Cooperation Agreement to share a Town Assessor negotiated by the Town of Hamburg and the Town of Orchard Park.
- Town Board to approve a Budget Amendment for Police Insurance Recoveries.
- Town Board to award or extend the Contract for Collection, Hauling, & Disposal of Mixed Municipal Solid Wastes, Bulky Wastes, & White Goods and Collection, Hauling & Processing of Recyclables.
- Town Board to approve Private Improvement Permit PIP#2020-03 for Sheffer Farms Estates Phase 1.
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign an Agreement with J. O’Connell & Associates.
- Town Board to refer the following to the Planning Board and Conservation Board:
- Southwestern Boulevard and Angle Road, V/L, adjacent to the Dollar General Store, located on the south west corner, Zoned B-2. Speedway is requesting to develop a convenience store and fuel sales facility with access driveways.
VII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
VIII ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Supervisor Patrick J. Keem
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney John Bailey
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
IX APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #14
- Building Inspector’s report for May and June