Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
August 5 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: July 15, 2020
Executive Sessions: July 15, 2020
III PUBLIC HEARING
- Public Hearing regarding Local Law – Amending §144, Zoning Article VI, Special Uses §144-46 1(E) maximum Height of Buildings
IV PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
V OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to approve extension to contract with Pinto Construction for landscaping at the Community Activity Center.
- Town Board to approve Final Payment Release of Retention to Telco Construction for the Town of Orchard Park – Renovations to Animal control Office, Highway and Sewer, Water & Lighting Buildings 2019 Remodeling Project.
- Town Board to authorize the Town Attorney to proceed with the dedication of Public Improvement Permit (PIP) #2020.01, Barrington Heights Subdivision Part 2, Highcroft Extension.
- Town Board to approve Final Payment Release of Retention to Fairway contracting for the Hazel Court Sanitary Sewer Extension Phase 2.
- Town Board to approve Change order #1 to our contract with Pinto Construction Services for Brush Mountain Community Activity Center Seeding, Grading and Landscaping Project.
- Town Board to give its permission for a pedestal sign to be placed on Town Property parallel to South Buffalo Street and adjacent to the Scenic By-way sign.
VI PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VII NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to set a Public Hearing for a Local Law to Over-Ride Tax Levy Limit established in General Municipal Law Section 3-c.
- Town Board to Award Contract to United Survey, Inc. for Cured-In-Place-Pipe (CIPP) Rehabilitation Project.
- Town Board to Authorize the Supervisor to sign agreement with GHD Consulting Services for Professional Services for the Townwide Drainage District Consolidation Project.
- Town Board to approve 2020 Summer Seasonal Recreation Staff Appointments.
- Budget Amendment for funding of Insurance Deductible.
- Budget Transfer for Forestry Costs.
- Budget Transfer for Tree Removal
- Town Board to Refer to Planning & Conservation Boards:
- Request for a Special Exception User Permit for 10 Centre Driver, T Squared Putters, subsidiary of Titan Instruments, located on the east side of Centre Drive, for the expansion of this business with the addition of a practice putting green, game simulator and a wet bar for drinks and light meals.
VIII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
IX ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Supervisor Patrick J. Keem
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney John Bailey
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
X APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #15
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report for 2019