Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
August 19, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: August 5, 2020
Special Session August 12, 2020
Executive Sessions: July 29, and August 5 & 12, 2020
III PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
IV OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to transfer $25,000 from Capital Accounts (#DB005-Miscellaneous Culverts) to (DB007 Lexington Ave. Brenner Road Reconstruction) for the Brenner Drive & Lexington Avenue Reconstruction Project.
V PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VI NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to set a Public Hearing for September 2, 2020 at 7:00pm in the matter of a proposed local law regarding §144-12 New Era Field Parking to §144-12 Erie County Football Stadium Parking.
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign an agreement with GHD Consulting Services for Professional Services for the Town wide Drainage District Consolidation Project.
- Town Board to award contract to Precision Trenchless LLC. for the Amelia Drive and Amanda Lane Storm Sewer Relining Rehabilitation Project.
- Town Board to declare the Engineer’s 2003 Chevrolet pickup as surplus and authorize the public auction of this vehicle, and authorize the purchase of a new 2020 Ford F150 pickup for the Town Engineering Department.
- Town Board to declare the Building Inspector’s 2007 F-150 pickup truck as surplus, and authorize the purchase of a 2020 Ford EcoSport.
- Town Board to approve a Budget Amendment for the NYS Justice Court Assistance Program.
- Town Board to approve a Budget Transfer for the Village installation and removal of Polling Signs.
VII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
VIII ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Supervisor Patrick J. Keem
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney John Bailey
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
IX APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #16
- Building Inspector’s Monthly Report for July 2020