Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
September 16, 2020 @ 7:00 pm
I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: September 2, 2020
Executive Sessions: September 2 & 9, 2020
- Presentation of Tree City, USA Designation to Town of Orchard Park by Nate Morey, NYS DEC
- Presentation of Designation of Orchard Park as a Purple Heart Town
IV PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
V OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to approve Change Order#17 to our Contract with Javen General for the Punch List & Design Changes for the Brush Mountain Community Activity Center.
- Town Board to approve of Change Order #12 to our Contract with IPL Electrical for the Punch List & Design Changes for the Brush Mountain Community Activity Center.
- Town Board to authorize the Town Clerk to release of $90,000.00 held in escrow for the installation of the public stoned sanitary mainline easement access road per plan on the north side of Shadow Lane Extension PIP#2019-01.
- Town Board to authorize the 1-year extension of the Woodhaven Road Excavation, Removal and Storage of Materials Permit #2016-02.
VI PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VII NEW BUSINESS
- Purple Heart Proclamation
- Town Board to pass a resolution lifting the suspension of Commercial Satellite Parking Permits around the Buffalo Bills Stadium, and Operational Permits for established bars and restaurants.
- Town Board to appoint John McCarthy to the Board of Assessment Review with a term to expire 9/30/2025.
- Town Board to approve a contract with Avalon Services for Stump Grinding.
- Town Board to approve the Seasonal Employee, Matt Deubell for the Town of Orchard Park Engineering Department.
- Town Board to authorize the scheduling of a public hearing for the 2021-2022 Community Development Block Grant Funds at 7:00pm on October 7, 2020.
VIII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
IX ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Supervisor Patrick J. Keem
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney John Bailey
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
X APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #18
XII REPORTS – Building Inspector’s August 2020 Report
09/16/2020 Town Board Recorded Meeting @ 7pm (Click Here)