Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
October 7 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: September 16, 2020
Executive Sessions: September 16, 2020
SPECIAL PRESENTATION FOR SUPERVISOR KEEM
III PUBLIC HEARING
- Local Law 2020-7 – §144-49 “Approvals Required”
- Local Law 2020-8 – §144-51 Communications facility permit standards (b) Aesthetics (B)(7)
- Dangerous and Unsafe Properties – 3949 Southwestern Blvd.
- 2020-2021 Community Development Block Grant Funds.
IV PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
V OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to approve Paul Pepero’s benefit eligibility.
- Town Board to approve Final Payment Release of Retention to Javen Construction for the Brush Mountain Community Activity Center Project.
- Town Board to appoint Amy Glende to the position of Full-time Records Management Supervisor for the period of January 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020.
- Town Board to approve Final Payment Release of Retention to Pinto Construction Services for the Brush Mountain Community Activity Center Grading, Seeding and Landscaping Project.
- Town Board to approve Change Order #1 to our contract with Union Concrete and Construction Corp. for Asphalt removal and replacement of shared Driveway for Brenner Drive Lexington Avenue Project.
- Town Board to approve the priority of grant projects to be submitted and authorize the Supervisor to sign, submit, and execute applications/ contracts for the ECCDBG program.
VI PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VII NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to appoint seasonal part time for the Fall/Winter/Spring Recreation Department.
- Resolution of Opposition to the conversion of the Abandoned Buffalo & Pittsburgh Rail Bed for use as a Recreational Trail.
- Town Board to approve Police IT Equipment Budget Amendment.
- Town Board to schedule a Public Hearing for the 2021 Preliminary Budget and Benefit Basis Special District to be held October 21, 2020 at 7PM in the Orchard Park Municipal Center.
- Town Board to appoint members to the Orchard Park Recreation Commission.
- Town Board to authorize the Transfer of $398.04 from Engineering Equipment Account (A01440 50200) to Engineering Vehicle Maintenance Account (A01440 50445).
- Town Board to authorize advertisement in the Orchard Park Bee for the Bids for the Green Lake Maintenance Dredging Project.
- Town Board to refer the following easements to the Conservation Board:
- Henry Lewandowski, 6106 Cole Rd, 34.66 acres (extension of easement #60) – 14 years
- Donald & Jennifer Brady, 6215 Scherff Rd. 29.868 acres – Perpetual easement
VIII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
IX ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Supervisor Patrick J. Keem
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney John Bailey
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
X APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #19