Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
October 21, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: October 7, 2020
Executive Sessions: September 30 & October 14, 2020
Special Session: October 14, 2020
III 2021 Preliminary Budget and Benefit Basis Special District Budget Public Hearing for October 21, 2020 is Cancelled and First Notice of the Budget Hearing is withdrawn.
IV PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
V OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to Amend approved PIP #2020-04 Pleasant Acres West Subdivision Pt.3, Ph. 2 to include Part 4 work.
- Town Board to set Ad Valorem and Benefit Basis Special District Budget Public Hearing for November 4, 2020 at 6:00PM in the Town Municipal Center.
VI PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VII NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to award contract for the Hydrant Replacement Project for 5033 Ellicott Road and 4805 freeman Road locations.
- Authorize the (Interim) Supervisor to sign the Memorandum of Agreement for the Western new York Storm Water Coalition and authorize the Town to pay the annual membership participation fee of $1,800 per year until December 31, 2025
- Town Board to appoint Joseph Liberti to the Position of Deputy Supervisor.
- Town Board to outline expanded Senior Councilmember and Deputy Supervisor duties.
VIII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
IX ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney John Bailey
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives – Alyssa Zbock – Community Liaison to Assemblyman Patrick Burke
X APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #20
Building Inspector’s Report for September 2020