Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
December 2, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
NOTICE: Due to NYS COVID restrictions, there will be no public allowed at the work session or town board meeting tonight. Please use the link below to view live stream meeting.
I DEPUTY SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: November 18, 2020
Executive Sessions: November 18, 2020
III PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
IV OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to schedule a Public Hearing for Conservation Easements of 6106 Cole Road and 6215 Scherff Rd for December 16, 2020 at 7:00 PM at the Orchard Park Municipal Center.
V PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VI NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to schedule a Public Hearing for a proposed Local Law for 2020, regarding Amending Chapter 45, Building Construction, Article II, Administration and Enforcement, § 45-10. Building permits, Subparagraph I on December 16, 2020 at 7:00 PM at the Orchard Park Municipal Center.
- Town Board to approve a Budget Amendment for Police Insurance Recoveries.
- Town Board to approve the Retention and Disposition Schedule for New York Local Government Records (LGS-1).
- Town Board to appoint Building Inspector Steve Bremer to Temporary Electrical Inspector.
- Town Board to approve the creation of capital account “Birdsong Park Access Road Paving”
- Town Board to authorize the Deputy Supervisor to sign the Community Development Block Grant Application for the Accesssrec mats and Birdsong Park Handicap Access Improvements.
- Town Board to set a Public Hearing for a proposed Local Law for 2020, regarding §144-49 “Approvals Required” on December 16, 2020 at 7:00 PM at the Orchard Park Municipal Center.
- Town Board to set a Public Hearing for a proposed Local Law for 2020, regarding §144-51 Communications facility permit standards (b) Aesthetics (B) (7) December 16, 2020 at 7:00 PM at the Orchard Park Municipal Center.
VII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
VIII ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Deputy Supervisor Joseph Liberti
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney John Bailey
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
IX APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #23