Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
January 6, 2021 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
NOTICE: Due to NYS COVID restrictions, there will be no public allowed at the work session or town board meeting tonight. Please use the links below to view live stream meetings.
I DEPUTY SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: December 16, 2020
Executive Sessions: December 16 and 23, 2020
III PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
IV OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to move on the proposed Local Law for 2020 regarding § 45-10 Building Permits, Subparagraph I, Public Hearing was held on December 16, 2020
V PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VI NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to accept official notice of Captain Jason Schiedel to retire from the Orchard Park Police Department effective January 31, 2021.
- Town Board to promote Lieutenant Gregory Sheppard to the Position of Patrol Captain, (provisional) effective February 1, 2021, rate of pay as defined in the Collective Bargaining Agreement as recommended by the Chief of Police.
- Town Board to approve the issuance of an Operating Permit and Mobile Food Vending Permit for Lloyd Taco Trucks & Catering for 2021.
- Town Board to approve 2021 Part-time Recreation Staff Rate Change.
- Town Board to approve Budget Amendment for CARES Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security) funding in the amount of $12, 607.91.
VII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
VIII ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Deputy Supervisor Joseph Liberti
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney John Bailey
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
IX APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #1
- Orchard Park Historical Society Annual 2020 Report