Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
February 17 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
I DEPUTY SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: February 3, 2021
Executive Sessions: February 3, 2021
III PUBLIC HEARINGS
- Public Hearing for the re-creation of Orchard Park Drainage District #2-3.
IV PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
V OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to appoint Ed Leak as Chief Administrator of the Town of Orchard Park’s Parks & Grounds Department.
- Town Board to amend Town Board minutes from 10/07/2020.
VI PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VII NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to appoint Captain Gregory Sheppard to the Public Safety Committee and appointed as Chairman.
- Town Board to approve the Deputy Supervisor to sign an agreement with the County of Erie and the Town of Orchard Park for the reimbursement of 2021 funds towards summer Recreation/Youth services programming.
- Town Board to appoint Dave Helwig as a Seasonal Compost employee at the rate of $20.40 an hour.
- Town Board to authorize an advertisement in the Orchard Park Bee for the Highway and Sewers, Water, Lighting / Parks Buildings Generators Project.
- Town Board to approve Testing Consultant for the Milestrip Road Water Tank Abandonment.
- Town Board to authorize the transfer of $400.00 funds from S,W&L General Account to Clothing Allowance Account due to Payroll for Clothing Allowance.
- Town Board to appoint James Morse to the Ethics Board and appointed as Chairman.
- Town Board to grant Site Plan approval with regard to 4182 South Taylor Road, located on the west side of South Taylor, north of Route 20A. Zoned I, and issue a Building Permit to construct two (2) Storage Facility Buildings, (8,550 SF & 5625 SF) per the plans received on 1/11/21, based on conditions and stipulations.
- Town Board to grant Site Plan approval with regard to Orchard Heights, 5200 Chestnut Ridge Road. Zoned R-3, with SR designation and issue a Building Permit to construct Phase 2 of this project per the plan received on 11/06/2020, based on conditions and stipulations.
VIII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
IX ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Deputy Supervisor Joseph Liberti
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney Timothy Donovan Gallagher
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
X APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #4
- Village appointment made to the OPEDC
- Building Inspector’s January Report