Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
March 17, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Due to the current NYS COVID-19 regulations, only 25 persons will be permitted in the board room at any one time. This is to include the Town Board and related employees
I DEPUTY SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: March 3, 2021
Executive Sessions: March 3 & 10, 2021
III PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
IV OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to authorize the Deputy Supervisor to sign and adopt NYS Public Employee Health Emergency Plan.
V PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VI NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to appoint Ron Henning as a Seasonal Compost employee at the rate of $20.40 an hour effective March 18, 2021.
- Town Board to accept the resignation of Jon Pierowicz from the Board of Assessment Review.
- Town Board to approve the Highway Department to replacement a 2009 Wheel Loader with a 2021 Wheel Loader in accordance with the Town’s equipment replacement program, money is in the budget.
- Town Board to authorize NYSEG to connect five L.E.D. Decorative Light Fixtures in Pleasant Acres West Part 3 Phase 1 Subdivision PIP #2019-02.
- Town Board to award the contract for the Highway Building Generator Replacement and Sewer, Water, Lighting/Parks Building Generator Installation Project.
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign an agreement with C & S Companies for professional services for States BridgeNY Grant Program.
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign agreement with NW Contracting for professional services for pavement cores and soil borings reports for Lakeview Avenue Reconstruction Project.
- Town Board to approve the request to construct a stand-alone, 1,910 sq.ft. “Mighty Taco” Restaurant with a drive-thru and on-site improvements, at 3340-3350 Southwestern Blvd. located on the north side of Southwestern Boulevard in the Commons/Creekside Plaza, Zoned B-1 as recommended by the Planning board with conditions and stipulations.
- Town Board to grant Site Plan approval and issue a Building Permit for Eco Serve, 3573 North Buffalo Road to expand the existing parking lot to 22 spaces total, per the plans received on 2/12/21, as recommended by the Planning board with conditions and stipulations.
- Town Board to grant Site Plan Approval and issue a Building Permit for 4370 South Taylor Road to construct a 2-story 12,000 gsf Office Building, with 44-parking spaces and on-site utility improvements, per the plans received on 5/15/2020, as recommended by the Planning board with conditions and stipulations.
- Town board to refer the following to the Planning & Conservation Boards:
- 5732 Big Tree Road, located on the north side of Big Tree Road (20A), west of 219 Expressway, Zoned I-1, Polymer Conversions is requesting a Building Permit and Site Plan Approval to construct expansions on the north and west sides of their existing building. (SBL#161.18-2-15)
VII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
VIII ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Deputy Supervisor Joseph Liberti
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney Timothy Donovan Gallagher
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
IX APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #6
- February 2021 Building Inspector’s Monthly report