Town Board Meeting (Revised)
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting (Revised)
June 19, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
12th Town Board Meeting June 19, 2019
I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: June 5, 2019
Executive Sessions: June 5, & 12, 2019
III PRESENTATION – Appreciation for Sue Kulp, former Town Historian.
IV PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
V OLD BUSINESS
1. Town Board to Grant Site Plan Approval and Issue a Building Permit to Cobham Mission Systems Division, 10 Cobham Drive, to construct a 32,850 Sq.ft. Parking lot addition with associated improvements, with conditions and stipulations recommended by the Planning Board.
2. Town Board to approve Change Order #6 to our Contract with IPL Corp. Electrical Contract for the Brush Mountain Community Activity Center Project.
3. Town Board to approve Change Order #7 to our Contract with Javen Construction Inc. General Contract for the Brush Mountain Community Activity Center Project.
4. Town Board to approve Change Order #3 to our Contract with Wm. T. Spaeder Co. Inc. Fire Protection Contract for the Brush Mountain Activity Center Project.
5. Town Board to approve Final Change Order #4 to our Contract with D.V. Brown Inc. HVAC Contract for the Brush Mountain Community Center Project.
6. The Town Board to approve the Final Change Order (3) & Release of Retention to CIR Electrical Construction, for Mid County Pump Station.
VI PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VII NEW BUSINESS
1. Town Board to accept, with regret, the resignation of David Benes, Senior Tax Map Technician, as he is retiring effective June 28, 2019.
2. Town Board to accept, with regret, the resignation of Beverly Kirkpatrick as Senior Police Clerk, as she is retiring effective June 29, 2019.
3. Town Board to appoint Kristin Manne to the position of Senior Police Clerk, with a start date of June 24, 2019 at $20.25 per hour, Range 0008 – White Collar Union.
4. Town Board to appoint Beverly Kirkpatrick to the position of transition/training consultant, as a rate of $21.48 per hour, plus mileage, for up to 19 hours per week, not to exceed 60 days, as recommended by the Acting Chief of Police
5. Town Board to appoint Joseph Chirco to a Seasonal position in the Sewer & Lighting Department for a 10 week period, at a rate of $12.50 per hour.
6. Town Board to appoint the following to a Seasonal position in the Parks & Grounds Departments; Sarah Nemec, start date June 12, 2019 at $11.50 per hour, and Piersou Savarino, start date June 17, 2019 at $11.10 an hour.
7. Town Board to approve Block Party Permits for Pawtucket Park Food Trucks: Polish Villa II and Sweet Lisa- August 7, 2019, Lloyd’s Taco Truck and Cheesecake Guy – August 21, 2019. The fees and Certificates of Liability have been received.
8. Town Board to appoint E. Joseph Wehrfritz as Chief of Police for the Orchard Park Police Department.
9. Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign the Command Officers Collective Bargaining Agreement.
10. Town Board to adopt Bond Resolution to finance the ongoing construction of the Multi-Generational Community Center Project Municipal Buildings, and with Notice of Permissive Referendum.
VIII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
IX ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Supervisor Patrick J. Keem
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Michael Sherry
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney John Bailey
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Acting Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
X APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #12