Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
May 5, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Due to the current NYS COVID-19 regulations, only 25 persons will be permitted in the board room at any one time. This is to include the Town Board and related employees.
I DEPUTY SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: April 21, 2021
Executive Sessions: April 21 & 28, 2021
III YOUTH COURT INDUCTION OF MEMBERS
IV PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
V NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to approve Bid for Comprehensive Cybersecurity Risk & Vulnerability Assessment.
- Town Board to appoint Sarah Wierzba as seasonal help in the Engineering Department at a wage rate of $14.50 per hour.
- Town Board to promote Gregory Sheppard to the position of Patrol Captain (Permanent) effective April 14, 2021.
- Town Board to appoint Marie Falzone to Senior Clerk to the Town Justice effective January 1, 2022.
- Town Board to promote John Wittman to Code Enforcement Officer II.
- Town Board to approve a budget transfer for Animal Control and the closure of the capital account for Animal Control.
- Town Board to authorize advertisement for seasonal help to the Sewer, Water and Lighting Department.
- Town Board to authorize advertisement for seasonal help to the Engineering Department.
- Town Board Authorize Webcast Training for Engineering Department & Sewer, Water and Lighting Department “Fundamentals of Cost of Service and Rate Design for Water Utilities”
- Town Board to approve T&M Purchase Order for California Road Section of Sanitary Sewer Relining Work Order #2, California Rd. Sag Spot Repair to NC Contracting Site Contractor Inc.
- Town Board to approve Parks & Grounds Agreement with Orchard Park Little League conditioned upon receiving their Certificate of Liability.
- Town Board to approve Parks & Grounds Agreement with Orchard Park Little Loop Football conditioned upon receiving their Certificate of Liability.
VI BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
VII ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Deputy Supervisor Joseph Liberti
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney Timothy Donovan Gallagher
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
VIII APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #9
05/05/2021 Town Recorded Meeting (Click Here)