Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
May 19, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
I DEPUTY SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: May 5, 2021
Executive Sessions: May 5, 2021
III PUBLIC HEARING
- Public Hearing regarding Stormwater Discharges from MS4’s.
IV PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
V OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to approve Parks & Grounds Agreement with Orchard Park Little Loop Football, conditioned upon receiving their Certificate of Liability. This item was tabled from 5/5/21.
- Town Board to approve Final Payment Release of Retention to Union Concrete & Construction, Inc. for the Brenner Drive & Lexington Avenue Reconstruction Project.
- Town Board to Authorize the Town Clerk to release $35,000 held in escrow under PIP 2020-02 for street lighting in the Riley Meadows West Subdivision Phase 2 to Oak Orchard Development LLC.
VI PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VII NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to approve Stable Permits for Skibbereen Farm at 5142 Bussendorfer Rd., Chestnut Creek Farm at 5624 Chestnut Ridge Rd. and Willow View Equestrian at 7895 East Quaker Rd.
- Town Board to authorize the Highway Department to purchase a 2018 Volvo DD30B Tandem Drum Roller for $37,438.00, to replace their existing 1983 Ferguson 4 Ton Roller.
- Town Board to approve PIP Public Improvement Permit 2021-01, for Smokes Creek Farms 22-Sublot Subdivision.
- Town Board to approve the termination of employment of William S. Smith.
- Town Board does hereby authorize the Chief of Police to hold an auction for the sale of outdated vehicle equipment.
- Town Board to approve a salary adjustment for Building Inspector Steve Bremer.
- Town Board to approve a budget amendment for the Community Activity Center.
VIII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
IX ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Deputy Supervisor Joseph Liberti
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney Timothy Gallagher
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
X APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #10
- Town Board does receive and file the NYS Annual Update Document of the Town of Orchard Park.
- Building Inspector’s Report for April 2021