Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
July 7 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
I DEPUTY SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
Pledge of Allegiance
Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: June 16, 2021
Executive Sessions: June 16, 2021
III PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
IV OLD BUSINESS
1. Town Board to approve Change Order #2 to our contract with DiDonato Associates for the Bussendorfer Forsythia Storm Drainage Upstream Improvements Phase II Project.
2. Town Board to award contract to North Spur Construction LLC. for the Duerr Road Creek Crossing Waterline Replacement Project.
3. Town Board to authorize the Deputy Supervisor to sign an agreement with Professional Civil Engineering LLC for professional services for Floodplain work for Berg Rd. Pump Station Replacement Project.
4. Town Board to approve the “Redevelopment of the former American Legion Post” structure to include construction of a 2,950 +/- gsf Atrium, a new 4,100 gsf Brewery Building and miscellaneous Site Improvements, including an Outdoor Patio and Deck, with Landscape improvements based on submissions received on 3/5/21.
V PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VI NEW BUSINESS
1. Town Board to approve posting the speed limit on Kathryn Dr.
2. Town Board to approve posting the speed limit on Burton Rd.
3. Town Board to approve an Operating and Mobile Vending Permit for Fat Bob’s Food Truck.
4. Town Board to approve the 2021 Commercial Parking Permits, they will be on file in the Town Clerk’s Office.
5. Town Board to appoint Raymond George Stevens III to the Highway Department.
6. Town Board to appoint Jason J. Napierala to the position of Police Officer.
7. Town Board to approve the promotional appointment to position of Civil Engineer for the Engineering Department.
8. Town Board to refer the following to the Planning and Conservation Boards for review & recommendation:
• Quaker Crossing Plaza. located on the north side of Milestrip Road. Zoned B-1. Gerald Buchheit is seeking to construct a 31,000-sq.ft. Outparcel Building at the North West side of the plaza. (Town Board granted a Special Exception Use Permit on 4/15/2020.)
• Quaker Crossing Plaza. located on the north side of Milestrip Road. Zoned B-1. Gerald Buchheit is seeking a Special Exception Use permit to convert the former Northwest Bank site to an Urgent Care Facility.
VII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
VIII ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Deputy Supervisor Joseph Liberti
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney Timothy Gallagher
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
IX APPROVAL OF BILLS
• Notice of Public Hearing for Erie County Agricultural and Farmland Protection Board