Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
July 21, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
I DEPUTY SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
Pledge of Allegiance
Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
Regular Town Board: July 7, 2021
Executive Sessions: July 7 & 14, 2021
III PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
IV OLD BUSINESS
1. Town Board to approve a site plan and authorize a building permit for “Speedway”, Vacant Land, Corner of Southwestern Blvd.
2. Town Board to approve a site plan and authorize a building permit for 5732 Big Tree Rd.
V PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VI NEW BUSINESS
1. Town Board to approve a Block Party Permit for Krista Lehde on Regalwood Dr. on 8/21/21.
2. Town Board to set a Public Hearing for a Local Law to Over-Ride Tax Levy Limit for August 4, 2021.
3. Town Board to appoint Anna Worang-Zizzi to the position of Planning Clerk (part-time) at a rate of $15.00 per hour effective July 26, 2021.
4. Town Board to approve procedures for the Board of Assessment Review.
5. Town Board to authorize the Acting Supervisor to sign a contract with J. O’Connell & Associates.
6. Town Board to set a Public Hearing for a proposed Local Law for 2021 regarding 144-29 (A) (4) and 144-29 (A) (5) “Automotive facilities; parking” on August 4,2021 at 7:00 PM at the Orchard Park Municipal Center.
7. Town Board to authorize the Deputy Supervisor to sign the consultant agreement with C&S Companies for the analysis, study and report for the Poplar Heights Subdivision Culvert (CFA Grant Fund).
8. Town Board to approve PIP 2021-02 Birdsong Subdivision Phase #1 to include a portion of Phase 2 (labeled as Phase 2A) with the actual construction of Phase 1.
9. Town Board to authorize the Deputy Supervisor to sign the 2021 Erie County STOP-DWI contract.
10. Town Board to approve 2021 Commercial Parking Permits, they will be on file in the Town Clerk’s Office.
11. Town Board to refer the following to the Planning and Conservation Boards:
• 3742 Southwestern Boulevard, V/L (site of former demolished brass shop), located on the North side of Southwestern Boulevard, east of California Road, Zoned B-2. Request to construct a Micro-Brewery with a Tasting room.
• 5455 Webster Road, located on the north side of Webster Road, Zoned I-1.
Simoncelli is requesting to construct a 5,800+/- sq. ft. metal building addition to their existing building with associated site improvements. (SBL#161.09-5-3.21)
VII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
VIII ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Deputy Supervisor Joseph Liberti
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney Timothy Gallagher
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
X APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #14
• Building Inspectors June 2021 Monthly Report
• The Comprehensive Annual Financial Report for 2020, copies will be on file in the Clerk’s office.