Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
September 1, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
I DEPUTY SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: August 4, 2021
Executive Sessions: August 4, 11 & 25, 2021
Special Sessions: August 11 & 25, 2021
III PUBLIC HEARING
- Public Hearing regarding proposed Local Law to Over-Ride Tax Levy Limit.
IV PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
V NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to approve a Special Events Permit for The Holly Jolly 5K on December 4, 2021 at 10AM pending receipt of required fees.
- Town Board to approve a Special Events Permit for the Special Olympics Torch Run on September 16, 2021 at 1:00PM.
- Town Board to approve 2021 Commercial Parking Permits.
- Town Board to approve the Out-of-District Sanitary Sewer and Water Service Agreement between Orchard Park Sanitary Sewer District No. 18, Orchard Park Water District No. 17 and the Village of Orchard Park for the proposed new residential construction at 19 Westview Place.
- Town Board to award contract to Goodwin Electric Corp for the Brush Mountain Little Loop Football Electrical Project.
- Town Board to approve the Brush Mountain Little League 90 ft. Baseball Diamond Miscellaneous Lamp Replacement Project.
- Town Board to award the contract for Work Order #3 to United Survey Inc. for the CIPP Lining Project for Orchard Park Sanitary Sewer Districts.
- Town Board to approve the American Public Works Association to hold a Professional Education lunch and learn titled “Green Lake Management Program” at Green Lake on September 22, 2021 at 4:00PM.
- Town Board to approve 2021 Summer/Fall Recreation Staff.
- Town Board to appoint Lisa McClean to the position of Payroll Specialist, Non-Union Group 4, effective August 30, 2021at a rate of $24.04 per hour: increase to $25.00 January 1, 2022 based on performance.
- Town Board to appoint Lioda Cordero to the position of Laborer, Non-Union Part time Group 9 effective September 7, 2021 at a rate of $13.50 per hour.
- Town Board to approve a Site Plan and building permit to construct a 5,800 +/- sq. ft. metal building addition with associated site improvements for 5455 Webster Road, located on the north side of Webster Road Zoned I-1.(SBL #161.09-5-3.21)
- Town Board to set a Public Hearing on September 15, 2021 at 7:00PM for a Special Use Permit allowing the former “Northwest Bank” site at Quaker Crossing to be converted to an “Urgent Care Facility” per the Town Schedule of Use Controls.
- Town Board to set a Public Hearing on September 15, 2021 at 7:00PM to consider a re-zoning application of Prodigy Webster Road LLC for V/L 6435 Webster from R-3 to B-3. Prodigy Webster Road LLC is seeking to construct a parking lot and annex building for Wayland Brewery.
- Town Board to refer the following to the Planning and Conservation Boards and/or the Architectural Overlay District Committee for review & recommendation:
- 3538 California Road, located on the west side of California Road, south of Milestrip Road, Zoned I-1. Best Bros. Development is seeking to construct a storage facility at this site. (SBL#161.05-3-1-11)
- 3185 Orchard Park Road, located on the east side of Orchard Park Road, north of Delta Sonic, (currently site of Tabernacle Food Panty), Zoned B-2. Jim’s SteakOut is requesting to locate a restaurant with a drive-thru at this location. (SBL#152.16-4-14)
- 3588 N. Buffalo Road, located on the west side of N. Buffalo Road, south of Milestrip Road, Zoned B-3. Kevin Bieler is seeking a permit to demolish a building in the Architectural Overlay District. (SBL 161.08-2-25)
VI BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
VII ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Deputy Supervisor Joseph Liberti
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney Timothy Gallagher
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
VIII APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #16
- Agricultural District Annual Enrollment Period
- NYS Department of State’s 2020 Population Total of The Town of Orchard Park
- Building Inspector’s July Report