Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
July 3 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
Regular Town Board: June 19, 2019
Executive Sessions: June 19, 2019
III PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
IV OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to approve the Final Payment Release of Retention to Kandy Company Inc. for the Mid County Pump Station Project.
- The Town Board to approve Change Order #8 to our Contract with Javen Construction Co. for the Brush Mountain Community Activity Center Project.
V PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VI NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to appoint Amy Glende as the temporary full-time Records Management Supervisor.
- Town Board to approve Block Party Permits for Pawtucket Park Food Trucks: Thai Me Up and Green Acre’s Ice Cream Truck July 17, 2019. The fees and Certificates of Liability have been received.
- Town Board to approve the Special Event Buffalo Bills 50 Yard Finish 5K on Saturday July 13, 2019 at 9:00 AM at New Era Field pending receipt of fees.
- Town Board to approve a Stable Permit for Willow View Equestrian, 7895 East Quaker Rd.
- Town Board to approve a pay increase for Office Clerk Program Coordinator Maria Galley in the Senior’s Center.
- Town Board to appoint Mark Nemec and Jarrett Brocks as Seasonal workers to Parks and Grounds.
- Town Board to accept the resignation of Joseph Cox from the Architectural Overlay District Committee.
- Town Board to approve the Chief of Police to attend the 2019 New York State Association of Chiefs of Police annual training conference.
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign the STOP DWI Contract between the Town of Orchard Park and Erie County.
- Town Board to declare the Sewer, Water and Lighting Department Pickup truck as surplus.
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign an agreement with Cummins Sales and Service for a Sanitary Sewer Pump Stations Planned Maintenance Proposal for the Cummins Generators in Sewer, Water and Lighting Department.
- Town Board to authorize the Supervisor to sign a Contract with the New York State Governor’s Traffic Safety Committee to be awarded $12,900.00 to participate in the program.
- Town Board to refer the following to the Planning Board, Zoning Board and Conservation Board:
- 3552 Southwestern Boulevard, West Herr Automotive, located on the north side of Southwestern Boulevard, east of Mid County Drive, Zoned I-1. (SBL#161.07-7-2) Seeking to expand and construct approximately 90-parking spaces at the rear of the Corporate Headquarters lot.
VII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
IX ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
- Supervisor Patrick J. Keem
- Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
- Councilmember Michael Sherry
- Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
- Town Attorney John Bailey
- Building Inspector Andrew Geist
- Acting Chief of Police Joseph Wehrfritz
- Highway Superintendent Fred Piasecki
- Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
- Department Heads
- County & State Representatives
X APPROVAL OF BILLS
- Building Inspectors June Monthly Report