Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
October 20, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
I DEPUTY SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II PUBLIC HEARING
- Public Hearing Regarding Preliminary Ad Valorem 2022 Budget & Benefit Basis Special District opens at 6:00PM.
- Public comment on Budget Hearing.
- Town Board to adopt the Ad Valorem Budget
MEETING ADJOURNED UNTIL 7:00pm
III MINUTES Regular Town Board: October 6, 2021
Executive Sessions: September 15, 2021 & October 6 & 13, 2021
IV PUBLIC HEARING
- Public Hearing regarding the rezoning application of Prodigy Webster Road LLC for V/L 6435 Webster from R-3 to B-3 and building permit for a parking lot and annex building for Wayland Brewery has been tabled at the request of the petitioner.
- Public Hearing for the possible use of 2022-2023 Community Development Block Grant Funds.
V PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
VI OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to correct the pay rate of Interim Highway Superintendent Andrew Slotman.
- Town Board to authorize the Town Attorney to proceed with the dedication of the public improvements in the Knoche Farms Estate Subdivision Phase #3 constructed under PIP #2020-05 and authorize the Town Clerk to release the performance security of $115,500.00.
- Town Board to authorize the Deputy Supervisor to sign, submit and execute applications/contracts for the Erie County CDBG Program and CARES Act Program with the Priority #1 for CARES Act —OP Senior Center, generator, laptops & automatic door openers and Priority #1 for CDBG Program Rural Transit Services
- Town Board to authorize the Town Clerk to complete the certified funding resolution for the CARES Act Grant application for the Senior Center and CDBG project listing.
VII PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VIII NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to authorize the promotion of Marie Falzone to Senior Clerk to the Town Justices effective 10/4/21 with an increase in pay of $1.36 per/hour effective 10/4/21.
- Town Board to appoint Joseph Gian to the position of Public Safety Dispatcher effective November 2, 2021.
- Town Board to appoint Part Time Public Safety Dispatcher Courtney Kessel to the position of Public Safety Dispatcher (Probationary) effective December 6, 2021.
- Town Board to adopt all special charges as outlined on the “Letter of Authorization”
- Town Board to adopt the following Traffic Orders for Knoche Farms Estate Subdivision; stop signs on Knoche Way and Christina Lane both at Furlong Drive and stop sign on Furlong Drive at Alyson Drive.
- Town Board to appointment of Mr. Jordon Kellerman to Principal Engineer Assistant to the Engineering Department.
- Town Board to award a contract to New Frontier Excavating and Paving Inc. for the Bussendorfer Waterline Replacement Project.
- Town Board to authorize the purchase of a new 2022 Ford F150S/C 4×4 pickup from Delacy Ford under State/County Bid for $29,978 with the corrected package for the Engineering Department.
- Town Board to refer the following to the Planning Board:
- Windom Community Church, 60 West Abbott Grove, located on the south side of West Abbott Grove, off Abbott Road, adjacent to Church, Zoned B-2. (SBL#161.09-2-15) Anthony Venturoli is requesting to spilt-off and sell a portion of the church’s property with parsonage residence located here.
- Town Board to approve the Site Plan and authorize a building permit for a Quaker Crossing Outparcel, located at the western end of parking area between Regal Cinema & Red Robin Restaurant, Zoned B-1.
- Town Board to approve the Site Plan and authorize a building permit regarding P.B. File #14-2021, V/L Sterling Park, 235 Windward Road, located on the west side of Windward Road Zoned I-1.
IX BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
X ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Deputy Supervisor Joseph Liberti
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney Timothy Gallagher
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Interim Highway Superintendent Andrew Slotman
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
XI APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #19
- Building Inspector’s September Report