Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
November 3, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
I DEPUTY SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: October 20, 2021
Executive Sessions: October 20, 2021
III PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
IV OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to adopt the 2022 Preliminary Ad Valorem Budget & Benefit Basis Special District. The Budgets’ Public Hearing was held on October 20, 2021.
- Town Board to authorize the Town Clerk to release $10,334.15 (retention) held in escrow for Hazel Court Sanitary Sewer Extension Phase 2 Project to Fairway Contracting Inc.
- Town Board to authorize the Town Clerk to release $10,000.00 held in escrow for fine grading of topsoil, hydro seed and mulch along all new ROW’s and in all areas of disturbance in the Riley Meadows West Subdivision Phase 2 PIP #2020-02 to Oak Orchard Development LLC.
V PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VI NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to authorize the Deputy Supervisor to sign the Active People, Healthy Nation Proclamation.
- Town Board to increase the pay rates for Part-time Caretakers; Gary Fisher and Alexander Melendez and Part-time Cleaners Loida Faliero and Cheryl Gasiorowski.
- Town Board to approve the status change for Brian Gehring from Patrol Lieutenant (Provisional) to Patrol Lieutenant (Probationary) effective November 4, 2021.
- Town Board to approve the status change for Brian Lukowski from Patrol Lieutenant (Provisional) to Patrol Lieutenant (Probationary) effective November 5, 2021.
- Town Board to appoint Elaine Yingling to the position of Full time Court Clerk.
- Town Board to appoint Part-time Fall 2021 Recreation Staff retroactive to 10/23/21.
- Town Board to authorize the advertisement for bids for the Bussendorfer Road Overlay Paving Project with the bid opening to be held on November 10, 2021 at 11:00AM in the 1st floor conference room located in the Municipal Center at 4295 South Buffalo St. Orchard Park, NY 14127.
- Town Board to approve a Budget amendment for the Building Inspector Department to purchase Building and Code Enforcement Software.
- Town Board to approve a budget amendment and transfer to the Town’s 2021 budget for CHIPS Funding, Pave NY and EWR (Extreme Winter Recovery).
VII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
VIII ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Deputy Supervisor Joseph Liberti
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney Timothy Gallagher
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Andrew Slotman
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
IX APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #20
- Public Hearing for proposed modifications to Agricultural Districts.