Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
November 17 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
I DEPUTY SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
Pledge of Allegiance
Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: November 3, 2021
Executive Sessions: November 3 & 10, 2021
III PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS
IV OLD BUSINESS
1. Town Board to authorize the Town Clerk to release $10,000 held in escrow under PIP 2019-02 for completing the final fine grading in ROW and seeding and mulching in all disturbed areas in the Pleasant Acres West Subdivision Part 3 Phase 1 to Anastasi Trucking & Paving.
V PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
VI NEW BUSINESS
1. Town Board to approve and authorize Deputy Supervisor Liberti to sign an agreement with Stonefly Inc. for data storage and backup system for the Town of Orchard Park.
2. Town Board to authorize the Deputy Supervisor to sign an agreement between The Orchard Park Fire District and the Town of Orchard Park for the 2021-2025 reimbursement of dispatching services.
3. Town Board to add Joseph Liberti to the corrected standard workday and reporting resolution for Elected and Appointed Officials to the New York State and Local Employees Retirement System.
4. Town Board to schedule and publish notice of the 2022 Organizational Meeting and first Regular Meeting of 2022 for Wednesday, January 5, 2022.
5. Town Board to award the bid for the Bussendorfer Road Paving Project to Milherst Construction.
6. Town Board to award the bid for the Bussendorfer Water Line Project to Fairway Contracting Inc.
7. Town Board to authorize the transfer of $1,147.97 from Engineering Equipment Account (A01440 50200) to Engineering Vehicle Maintenance Account (A01440 50445).
8. Town Board to schedule a Public Hearing for a “Special Exception Use Permit” to operate a Child Care Facility at 3490 California Road, Zoned I-1, per the Town Schedule of Use Controls based on stipulations for Wednesday December 15, 2021 at 7:00pm at the Orchard Park Municipal Center.
9. Town board to approve the term of Deputy Town Supervisor to expire December 31, 2021 at Midnight.
10. Town Board to cancel the Work Session for Wednesday November 24, 2021.
11. Town Board to set a Public Hearing for the proposed Local Law regarding on-site consumption sites under New York State’s Cannabis Law Article 4 for Wednesday December 15, 2021 at 7:00pm at the Orchard Park Municipal Center.
VII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
VIII ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Deputy Supervisor Joseph Liberti
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney Timothy Gallagher
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Andrew Slotman
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
IX APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #22
• Building Inspectors October 2021 Monthly Report