Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
December 1, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
I DEPUTY SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
Pledge of Allegiance
Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
Regular Town Board: November 17, 2021
Executive Sessions: November 17, 2021
III PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS
IV NEW BUSINESS
1. Town Board to promote Police Officer Ryan J. Myers to the position of Patrol Lieutenant, (probationary) effective December 11, 2021.
2. Town Board to award a contract to Tabone’s Southtowns Sealing LLC for the Municipal Center Parking Lot Seal and Stripe Project.
3. Town Board to refer the following to the Planning Board for review and recommendation:
• 5622 Amanda Lane, located in Quaker Crossing Plaza, zoned B-1, west side of Amanda Lane, north side of Milestrip Road. Target Corporation is proposing the removal of existing parking spaces to construct (24) designated “Drive Up” parking spaces. (SBL #152.17-1-14)
• 3856 Southwestern Boulevard, located west of Abbot Road with entrance and exit on the south side of Sheldon Road, Zoned B-2. First Alert Medical Pendant LLC is seeking permission for an Outside Display to operate a drive through COVID 19 testing site. (SBL # 161.09-4-9.1)
V BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
VI ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Deputy Supervisor Joseph Liberti
Councilmember Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney Timothy Gallagher
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Joe Wehrfritz
Highway Superintendent Andrew Slotman
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
VII APPROVAL OF BILLS