Work Session & Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Work Session & Town Board Meeting
July 20 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The Work Session will begin at 6pm. The Town Board meeting to follow 10 minutes after close of the Work Session
I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
- If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
Regular Town Board: July 6, 2022
Special Session: June 22, 2022
III PUBLIC HEARING
- Public Hearing regarding the rezoning of SBL #172.07-1-7 located at 5933 Big Tree Road Orchard Park, NY.
IV PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS *4 minute time limit per resident*
V OLD BUSINESS
- Town Board to address the proposed rezoning of SBL #161.00-3-26 V/L Taylor Rd.
- Town Board to address the proposed rezoning of SBL #161.19-2-1 V/L Taylor Rd.
VI PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS *4 minute time limit per resident*
VII NEW BUSINESS
- Town Board to award the contract to Walter S. Johnson Building Company for construction of the Orchard Park Little Loop Announcers/Storage Building and Field Lighting Project. (General Construction Contract)
- Town Board to award the contract to Industrial Power & Lighting for construction of the Orchard Park Little Loop Announcers/Storage Building and Field Lighting Project. (Electrical Construction Contract)
- Town Board to accept Map, Plan & Report for the proposed Orchard Park Drainage District OPDD #2-09 in Quaker Lake Terrace Subdivision.
- Town Board to adopt an order calling for a Public Hearing on September 7, 2022 at 7:00PM regarding the establishment and creation of OPDD 2-09 in Quaker Lake Terrace Subdivision.
- Town Board to approve the purchase of a Ventrac 450Z Kubota for the Orchard Park Recreation, Parks & Forestry Department.
- Town Board to approve the appointment of Brook Kirchmeyer to the Assessor’s Office.
- Town Board to approve the appointments of 2022 part-time Summer staff for the Orchard Park Recreation & Parks Department.
- Town Board to approve the promotion of Lieutenant Daniel A. Lagoda to the position of Captain, (provisional and probationary) effective July 23, 2022, with a rate of pay as defined in the Collective Bargaining Agreement in the Orchard Park Police Department.
- Town Board to approve the appointment of Alec A. Roberts to the position of Police Officer in the Orchard Park Police Department, Step A, effective July 21,2022.
- Town Board to approve a member of the Police Department’s Command Staff to attend a training conference.
- Town Board to approve a Block Party Permit for South Lane, Orchard Park, NY.
- Town Board to approve a Block Party Permit for Regalwood Drive, Orchard Park, NY.
- Town Board to approve a 2022 Stadium Event Vendor/Food Truck Permit for Tomaso’s Catering pending a police back ground check.
- Town Board to approve a Budget Transfer for the announcer/storage building and electric at the Brush Mountain Football Field (Project AP009 Brush Mountain Football Field).
- Town Board to approve the presented site plan and authorize a building permit for 260 Redtail Road, located on the west side of Redtail Road, south of Windward Road, Zoned I-1 (SBL # 152.18-2-4) to construct a 10,000 square foot addition to their existing building and expansion of their parking lot, per the plan received on 6/3/2022, based on conditions and stipulations.
- Town Board to approve the presented site plan and authorize a building permit for a V/L located on the west side of Orchard Park Road, south of Rte. 20, across from the Hammocks, Zoned B-2 (SBL #152.16-6-3 & 152.16-6-2) to construct a 20,700 square foot commercial grocery store, per the plan received on 4/14/2022, based on conditions and stipulations.
VIII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR *4 minute time limit per resident*
IX ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Supervisor Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Councilmember Scott Honer
Councilmember Joseph Liberti
Councilmember Julia Mombrea
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney Tim Gallagher
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Patrick Fitzgerald
Director of Recreation, Parks & Forestry Ed Leak
Highway Superintendent Andrew Slotman
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
X APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #14
- NYSDOT Regarding the Highway Reconstruction and Bridge Replacement Projest US Route 20 (Southwestern Blvd. / Transit Road) from Leydecker Road to NY Route 16 (Seneca Street) Towns of West Seneca, Elma and Orchard Park, Erie County PIN 5111.77