Work Session & Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Work Session & Town Board Meeting
August 3 @ 6:00 pm
The Work Session will begin at 6pm. The Town Board meeting to follow 10 minutes after close of the Work Session
I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
Pledge of Allegiance
Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: July 20, 2022
Special Session: July 27, 2022
III PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS *4 minute time limit per resident*
IV NEW BUSINESS
1. Town Board to approve the 2022 Stable Permits, they will be on file in the Town Clerk’s office.
2. Town Board to approve a Mobile Food Vending Permit for Coyote Café upon passing inspection.
3. Town Board to approve the request to send two (2) members of the IT Department to the 2022 Technology & Cybersecurity Forum.
4. Town Board to approve the request to send two (2) members of the IT Department to the 2022 Linstar Security Conference.
5. Town Board to accept resignation of Full Time Safety Dispatcher Christian Trigilio, and appoint him as a Part Time Public Safety Dispatcher.
6. Town Board to accept resignation of Full Time Public Safety Dispatcher Daniel Schnorr, and appoint him as a Part Time Public Safety Dispatcher.
7. Town Board to appoint Jessica Kabel to the position of Full Time Court Clerk.
8. Town Board to accept the Map Plan and Report for the proposed OPDD 5-02 in Orchard Meadows Subdivision Part 8.
9. Town Board to schedule a Public Hearing regarding the establishment and creation of OPDD 5-02 in Orchard Meadows Subdivision Part 8 for October 5, 2022 at 7:00pm to be held in the Municipal Center 4295 South Buffalo Street.
10. Town Board to schedule a Public Hearing regarding an amendment to Chapter 144 Zoning, Section 44, Subsection M, Paragraph 2 for September 7, 2022 at 7:00pm to be held in the Municipal Center, 4295 South Buffalo Street.
11. Town Board to refer the following to the Planning & Conservation Boards for review & recommendation.
• 101 Sterling Drive, located on the east side of Sterling Drive and north of Milestrip Road, Zoned I-1. Applicant is seeking an increase of five (5) parking spaces off the existing parking circle. (SBL#152.19-1-25.2)
• 3201 Southwestern Blvd, located to the south of Southwestern Blvd and west of the existing Tops Fuel Station, Zoned B-2. Applicant is seeking to develop a 3,500 sq. ft. bank. (SBL#152.16-7-1.1)
V BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR *4 minute time limit per resident*
VI ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Supervisor Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Councilmember Scott Honer
Councilmember Joseph Liberti
Councilmember Julia Mombrea
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney Tim Gallagher
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Patrick Fitzgerald
Director of Recreation, Parks & Forestry Ed Leak
Highway Superintendent Andrew Slotman
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
VII APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #15
• Applicant withdrawing request of change of zoning from R-3 to B-3 (V/L Webster Rd. PB #18-22)
• June 2022 Building Inspector’s Report