Work Session & Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Work Session & Town Board Meeting
September 21, 2022 @ 6:00 pm
I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
Pledge of Allegiance
Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: September 7, 2022
III PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS *4 minute time limit per resident*
1. Town Board to approve advertisement and schedule a re-bid opening for the Bussendorfer Road Overlay Paving Project.
IV PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS *4 minute time limit per resident*
V NEW BUSINESS
1. Town Board to approve the Supervisor to sign the Intermunicipal Police Tactical Team Cooperation Agreement.
2. Town Board to change the status of Public Safety Dispatcher Chelsea Schreiber from part-time to seasonal status.
3. Town Board to approve the Memorandum of Understanding regarding year end buybacks for the Orchard Park Police Benevolent Association.
4. Town Board to approve the Memorandum of Understanding regarding year end buybacks for the
Orchard Park Command Officers Association.
5. Town Board to accept the map, plan and report in accordance with Section 191 of the Town Law for the establishment of the OP Drainage District OPDD 3-10.
6. Town Board to schedule a Public Hearing regarding the creation of OP Drainage District OPDD 3-10 for the Riley Meadows West Phase Subdivision Phase 4 at the regular Town Board Meeting on October 19, 2022 at 7:00PM to be held in the Municipal Center 4295 South Buffalo Street.
7. Town Board to authorize the payment of Lease manage area hydrant fee upon acceptance of the Best Brothers Storage Facility at 3538 California Road, associated public hydrant along right-of-way in OP Water District No. 17.
8. Town Board to authorize the payment of ECWA direct service area hydrant fee amount upon acceptance of the public hydrant along Hazel Court right- of-way in Orchard Park and an ECWA direct service area.
9. Town Board to award a contract to John W. Danforth Company for two Backflow Replacements for the Orchard Park Municipal Building.
10. Town Board to award a contract to Matt Kolo Excavating for the Community Activity Center Bocce Ball Court Construction Project.
11. Town Board to accept the tentative agreement that was approved by the Blue Collar Union on September 16, 2022.
12. Town Board to approve the Commercial parking permit for 4243 Abbott Road.
13. Town Board to approve the promotions of three Highway employees to Truck Driver Positions.
14. Town Board to approve the appointment of Lucas Bodden to the Highway Department as an hourly Laborer.
15. Town Board to approve the advertisement notice to Bidders for the Town-wide (Excluding Village) collection, hauling and disposal of tree/brush waste contract.
16. Town Board to refer the following to the Planning & Conservation boards for review:
• Birdsong Lakes LLC, David Capretto, requesting to rezone property from R-1 to R-1, CMO, located at the terminus of Rock Dove Lane. Proposing to construct a 62-lot single family residential subdivision on a combination of three contiguous parcels.
VI BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR *4 minute time limit per resident*
VII ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Supervisor Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Councilmember Scott Honer
Councilmember Joseph Liberti
Councilmember Julia Mombrea
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney Tim Gallagher
Building Inspector Steve Bremer
Chief of Police Patrick Fitzgerald
Director of Recreation, Parks & Forestry Ed Leak
Highway Superintendent Andrew Slotman
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
VIII APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #18
• Town Board would like to thank Mr. Teeter for his donation to the Police and Fire Departments for their hard work on Buffalo Bills game days.