Work Session & Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Work Session & Town Board Meeting
March 15, 2023 @ 6:00 pm
The Work Session will begin at 6pm. The Town Board meeting to follow 10 minutes after close of the Work Session
I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
Pledge of Allegiance
Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: March 1, 2023
III PUBLIC HEARING
1. Public Hearing regarding Town Wide Stormwater Management District & Drainage Districts Consolidation
IV PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS *4 minute time limit per resident*
V OLD BUSINESS
1. Town Board to approve Change Order #2 to our contract with Industrial Power & Lighting Company for the Brush Mountain 90 ft. Ball Diamond Lighting.
VI PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS *4 minute time limit per resident*
VII NEW BUSINESS
1. Town board to approve Special Event Kids Fishing Derby to be held at Green Lake on June 24, 2023 from 9AM – 1PM.
2. Town Board to approve the appointment of Cody Magill to the position of Cleaner in the Maintenance Department.
3. Town Board to approve the appointment of Emily Gasiorowski to the position of Cleaner in the Maintenance Department.
4. Town Board to approve the appointments of part time evening and weekend receptionists in the Community Activity Center.
5. Town Board to approve the appointment of Nicole Blum to the position of part time clerk in the Building Inspector’s Office effective March 13, 2023.
6. Town Board to approve the appointment of Denise Argen to the position of part time clerk in the Building Inspector’s Office effective March 20, 2023.
7. Town Board to declare surplus of vehicles and equipment for 2023 and authorize the Highway Superintendent to sell surplus vehicles and equipment.
8. Town Board to authorize the Highway Department to purchase a 2023 Cat 308 CR Excavator.
9. Authorize the Supervisor to sign agreement with OPSD for the Federal Aid Highway Local Project, OP Pedestrian Walkability and Authorize the Supervisor to execute contract items for the Federal Aid Highway Local Project Agreement with the NYSDOT for the Orchard Park Pedestrian Walkability.
10. Town Board to accept and approve the Orchard Park Highway Master plan prepared by C & S Engineers.
11. Town Board to authorize advertisement for Abandoned Milestrip Road Water Tank Demolition Project.
12. Town Board, regarding 3185 Orchard Park Road, Jim’s Steak-Out (SBL# 152.16-4-14), approves the Site Plan and authorizes a building permit to construct a 2,810 sq. ft. building with a Drive-Thru, per the plan received on 10/28/2022 based on the conditions and stipulations recommended by the Planning Board.
13. Town Board, regarding Chase Bank, 3201 Southwestern Blvd. (SBL# 152.16-7-1.1), approves the presented Site Plan and authorizes a building permit to construct a 3,500-sq.ft building with a Drive-thru ATM, per the plan received on 3/7/2023, based upon the conditions and stipulations recommended by the Planning Board.
14. Town Board, regarding V/L Big Tree Road (SBL#172.05-9-3), approves the presented Site Plan received on 1/23/2023 and authorizes a building permit for a six-foot tall chain link fence based on the conditions and stipulations recommended by the Planning Board.
15. Town Board to refer the following to the Planning Board and Conservation Board for review:
• 3507-3519 North Buffalo Road, located on the southeast corner of North Buffalo Street and Milestrip Road, Zoned B-3. Applicant is proposing to construct an 11,544 +/- Sq. ft. Medical Office Building with parking and site improvements. (SBL# 161.08-2-1 & 161.08-2-21.1)
VIII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR *4 minute time limit per resident*
IX ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Supervisor Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Councilmember Scott Honer
Councilmember Joseph Liberti
Councilmember Julia Mombrea
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney Tim Gallagher
Building Inspector Tom Minor
Chief of Police Patrick Fitzgerald
Director of Recreation, Parks & Forestry Ed Leak
Highway Superintendent Andrew Slotman
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
X APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #6
• Orchard Park Building Inspectors January 2023 report.