Work Session & Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Work Session & Town Board Meeting
April 5 @ 6:00 pm
The Work Session will begin at 6pm. The Town Board meeting to follow 10 minutes after close of the Work Session
I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
Pledge of Allegiance
Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: March 15, 2023
III PUBLIC HEARING
1. Public Hearing regarding Local Law amending Chapter 144 Attachment 11:1 Schedule of Use Controls I-1 Industrial Use.
2. Public Hearing regarding Local Law amending Chapter 144 Attachment 13:1 Schedule of Use Controls D-R Development and Research Use.
IV PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS *4 minute time limit per resident*
V NEW BUSINESS
1. Town Board to accept the employment status change for Public Safety Dispatcher.
2. Town Board to appoint 2023 part time staff for the Orchard Park Recreation Department.
3. Town Board to authorize Supervisor to sign engagement letter with R.A. Mercer & Co., P.C. to provide a financial audit of the Town.
4. Town Board to authorize Supervisor to sign the Parks & Grounds Agreement with Orchard Park Soccer Club.
5. Town Board to approve No Mow May and waiving Section 71-2 of the Town Code.
6. Town Board to approve Public Improvement Permit #2023-01 for the Riley Meadows West Subdivision Phase 4.
7. Town Board to authorize Supervisor to sign the NYS Department of Conservation SPDES General Permit for Stormwater Discharge from Small Municipal Separate Storm Sewers Municipal Compliance Certification and schedule a public informational meeting for Wednesday, May 17, 2023 at 7:00pm to receive public comment on the draft Stormwater Phase annual report.
8. Town Board to authorize Supervisor and Town Attorney to execute the GIS e-Data Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Licensing Agreement for OP Engineering Diamond Map GIS work.
9. Town Board to authorize advertisement in the Orchard Park Bee for sealed bids to be opened on April 24, 2023 at 2:00pm for the testing of backflow prevention devices.
10. Town Board to authorize the purchase of a 2024 Freightliner SD Plus truck cab and chassis for the Highway Department.
11. Town Board to authorize the purchase and installation of an Everest 12 foot Stainless steel dump body and snow plow package for the Highway Department.
12. Town Board to refer the following to the Planning Board and Conservation Board for review:
• 3742 Southwestern Blvd., located on the north side of Southwestern Blvd, to the west of South Benzing Road, Zoned I-1. The Applicant is requesting a Special Exception Use Permit to construct a brewery and restaurant. (SBL# 161.06-1-14)
VI BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR *4 minute time limit per resident*
VII ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Supervisor Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Councilmember Scott Honer
Councilmember Joseph Liberti
Councilmember Julia Mombrea
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney Tim Gallagher
Building Inspector Tom Minor
Chief of Police Patrick Fitzgerald
Director of Recreation, Parks & Forestry Ed Leak
Highway Superintendent Andrew Slotman
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
VIII APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #7
• February 2023 Building Inspector’s Report
Town of Orchard Park Live Work Session & Board Meeting (Click Here)
Town Board Meeting Agenda Download (Click Here)
Work Session Agenda Download (Click Here)