Work Session & Town Board Meeting
- This event has passed.
Work Session & Town Board Meeting
May 17 @ 6:00 pm
I SUPERVISOR CALL TO ORDER
Pledge of Allegiance
Fire Safety Notification: “Fire exits are located at the rear of the board room and at the doorway to the left. If notified, please move in a calm and orderly fashion to the nearest exits”.
If anyone appearing before the Town Board has a family, financial or business relationship with any member of the Board, it is incumbent upon that person to make it known under State Law and the Town Code of Ethics.
II MINUTES Regular Town Board: May 3, 2023
III PUBLIC HEARING/INFORMATIONAL MEETING
1. Public Hearing/Informational Meeting regarding the draft Stormwater Phase II annual report for 2022-2023.
IV PUBLIC COMMENT ON OLD BUSINESS *4 minute time limit per resident*
V OLD BUSINESS
1. Town Board to approve Change Order #3 to contract with Matt Kolo Excavating for the Brush Mountain Community Activity Centre Bocce Ball Courts project.
VI PUBLIC COMMENT ON NEW BUSINESS *4 minute time limit per resident*
VII NEW BUSINESS
1. Town Board to approve the Chase the Sun Summer Solstice 5K Run to be held on June 2, 2023.
2. Town Board to authorize Supervisor to sign the Parks & Grounds Agreement with Orchard Park Little League Baseball.
3. Town Board to approve the 2023 Stable Permits, on file at the Town Clerk’s office.
4. Town Board to accept a donation from the Orchard Park Community Activity Council for two (2) aluminum portable benches for the bocce courts at the Community Activity Center.
5. Town Board to accept a donation from the Orchard Park Community Activity Council for rods which will be used to hang art work in the Community Activity Center.
6. Town Board to accept a donation from the Orchard Park Community Activity Council to recover the billiards table at the Community Activity Center.
7. Town Board to authorize Supervisor to sign the 2023 Erie County STOP-DWI contract.
8. Town Board to approve change in employment status for a Public Safety Dispatcher.
9. Town Board to appoint a Dog Control Officer.
10. Town Board to approve Operating and Mobile Food Vending Permit for Polish Villa.
11. Town Board to refer the following to the Planning Board and Conservation Board for review:
• V/L Windward Road, located on the north side of Windward Road in the Sterling Park business park, Zoned I-1. The Applicant is seeking to construct a 45,000 sq. ft. 1-story medical building. (SBL# 152.18-2-6).
• 3636 South Benzing Road, located on the west side of South Benzing Road, North of an existing commercial plaza, zoned I-1. Joseph Deck is seeking to construct a 1,600 sq. ft. warehouse/shop building and outdoor storage in the initial phase of development, with other warehouse/shop buildings to be potentially developed in future phases (SBL# 161.06-1-8).
VIII BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR *4 minute time limit per resident*
IX ELECTED OFFICIALS & DEPARTMENT MANAGERS
Supervisor Eugene Majchrzak
Councilmember Conor Flynn
Councilmember Scott Honer
Councilmember Joseph Liberti
Councilmember Julia Mombrea
Town Clerk Remy Orffeo
Town Attorney Tim Gallagher
Building Inspector Tom Minor
Chief of Police Patrick Fitzgerald
Director of Recreation, Parks & Forestry Ed Leak
Highway Superintendent Andrew Slotman
Town Engineer Wayne Bieler
County & State Representatives
X APPROVAL OF BILLS Warrant #10
• Erie County Clerk’s 2022 Annual Report
• 2022 Town of Orchard Park Annual Update Document